1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198136955952 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by King PoopGreen, Aug 19, 2014.

1. King PoopGreen

King PoopGreen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35084653
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198136955952

Victim profile: 76561198030435035

What happened? Description:
    The man invited me to trade, I don't know him, I was chatting on the Steam Trading Cards group.
    So when I open up the trade steam warned me that other users have reported him as a scammer, I close the notification and see what he wants and what he offers, he offered a Gmod card and he asked for a name tag, I asked him to please not try to scam me because a name tag is worth like 3 ref while a card is worth like a scrap, then he added "The Spook Specs" which is 2.66 ref, I told him it's better but it's not enough, so he added a Genuine AWPer hand, I told him the AWPer hand is worth it, but it is worth more, then for some reason he said :
    Raven™: tssss
    Raven™: reported
    Now that really annoyed me, I have good reputation on steam and on sites like steam trades and I don't need to be marked as a scammer because of one scammer for no reason and that's why I decided to report him, first he tried to scam me and then he reported me for it, plus other people reported him on steam and it marks him as a scammer when trading.
    Also, he mentioned 2 comments from my profile that were jokes, one was "-rep He's full of crap.", a friend of mine posted that on my profile, his name is wref2 and it's a joke, my name is King PoopGreen, poop=crap, shitty joke I know but it's not an actual -rep he then thought it is even when I tried to explain it, he also claimed a guy hates me because he pasted this on my profile:
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░░░░████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░YOU SUCK :D!░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ WOO! ░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
    Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the trade itself but I do have pictures of the chat.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the chat we talked in while he tried to scam me, I explained most of it on the Description, I know this isn't a scam, but he did attempt to scam me, and as steam says on trades he tried to scam others and maybe even succeed, he needs to be marked as a scammer on steam rep too.​

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    tl'dr
    Lowballing is not a scam.