1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198137602141 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Steven Wei, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Steven Wei

Steven Wei New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71148223
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198137602141

Victim profile: 76561198102562174

What happened? Description:
    The story is we made an agreement is my 2 via bundle gift and sniper set swap with his ogre set.first the all, he told me to send 2 via bundle gift to him first, and sniper set will swap with his ogre set after.I have warn him and want him to promise, if he scam me, i will report his steam profile.After that i sent the 2 bundle to him,but at last he didnt promise to me , he direct unfriend me and blocked me at the same time. He also change his steam profile picture and name. Luckily i have screenshot down the picture to proof all what he did for me. I hope admin/moderator can help me to get the item back or tell me to accept the uncomplete trade offer we havent done and ban his steam profile for punishment. Hope he will get what he deserve.​

Provide Evidence:
    Please consider my proof.

1. He unfriend and blocked me after i sent bundle to him
    2. He change the steam profile picture
    3. i have screenshot all the thing, i can proof he is scammer, and my item still at his inventory.

Image below Included:
    1.chat window 【image】
    2.after i sent to him he direct unfriend & block me &change profile picture and name【 image】
    3. Scammer inventory and opened my bundle gift 【image】​

Attached Files: