1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198138078155 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -★- PrincessJul1e -★-, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -★- PrincessJul1e -★-

-★- PrincessJul1e -★- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79343924
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138078155 ()

Victim profile: 76561198118953577

What happened? Description:
    i gaved him first the knife because i thinked that he was legit 50 level steam , 24 reps on csgolounge​

Provide Evidence:
    i added him with my cousin account e tried to scamme again​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      46.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      35 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      37.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      57.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Yo , you transfestite , listen you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ faked your knifes at cs:go lounge , and i wasn't even scamming you.
    Your proof is really stupid , this wont get me banned and you're pretty dumb to f✿✿✿✿✿✿ realise that.
    If you think you "trying to get scammed" by me on your alt account will do something, you are seriously mentaly disabled.
    Look your alt account hours , everything on your main account is faked , i'm already working too get you banned.
    Have fun , your all alt accounts and main will be banned , this post will do absoulutely nothing becouse its really normal that i didin't trust that shitty profile.

-Eryc.
  3. Just readed what happened... you didin't even give me the knife and i didin't scam you , you know you can't report me if i didin't scam you ? seriously mentaly disabled.
  4. LDRL

LDRL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49197294
    And what about my knife then? :)
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @-★- PrincessJul1e -★- I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam. Unedited in full screen Steam client browser. In that picture I need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @eRouT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam in a full screen Steam client browser. In that picture I need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
  7. bigbootyevo

bigbootyevo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53613896
    Hello. i also got scammed by this same guy. I Trusted him with his high rep and his high lvl steam. He also had a lvl 100 steam friend that was in the chatroom with him that vouched for him steamcommunity.com/id/vssvintorezy

http://imgur.com/f8ZhCZS sent him the knife first. got blocked and deleted. i dont have to get my knife back. i just want justice.

PS: Notice how he gets it out of his inventory in Cs:go. thats because hes prepared for a trade banned so he moves all his items out before hand.
  8. TIIIM

TIIIM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37642154
    Same here, just got scammed by this guy, he fooled me with his hi steam level
  9. TIIIM

TIIIM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37642154
    byebye m9 bayonet slaughter (fn)
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Then file your own reports!!
  11. LDRL

LDRL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49197294
    I filed my report, got asked for additional info and posted that, hasnt been checked since
  12. -★- PrincessJul1e -★-

-★- PrincessJul1e -★- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79343924
    i just added him again and acting to him he told me tht he can scamme but Capture.PNG he can't be banned because he got his freind work in steamsupport o_O
  13. :DD You are seriously mentaly disabled, + you agreed that you are a transfestite.
    If you're that dumb to realise when someone is trolling you just for you to f✿✿✿ off then its sad, btw you agreed that you faked ur knifes too, cuz I'm sure thats not for scamming purposes lol.
  14. with that post , litterly you gonna get yourself banned haha
  15. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Archiving due to lack of response when ask for evidence and trolling a report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.