1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198138078155 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Exxire, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90319810
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138078155 ()

Victim profile: 76561198140905348

What happened? Description:
    Hello, i cant belive this, just got scammed, ive been very smart and careful with trades but this guy who had 25 REP! As i though were very much and that he was legit, just scammed me.

He had over 6 rep pages and had very high steam level aswell, so thats why i trusted him and went first, he blocked me and then poof, my knife were gone from his inventory. R.I.P Karambit Case Hardened MW. Report this guy PLEASE.

Csgolounge http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198138078155
    Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChamElon

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 107108 View attachment 107109 View attachment 107107

And here is a pic from my friend who added the guy and talked to him View attachment 107111

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the all activity screen from your Paypal for the past week.
    I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam in a full screen browser. Unedited.
  3. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    We were suppose to do it through swish
  4. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I need the picture from swish showing account activity.
    I need a picture of your trade history. both full screen browser.
    Upload all files via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page.
  6. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    How are u suppose to show swish activity ?
  7. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    there iss trade

Attached Files:

8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    How am I supposed to prove that he never paid you without confirmation of swish account?
    Otherwise this report is invalid.
  9. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    Sec, then gotta take a Screenshot of my phone send it to my computer and upload it here of swish activities sec
  10. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    Lol, nvm cant take screenshot its protected because of my bank something it says "It didn't work to take screenshot. Image protected with DRM" Well i posted a screenshot of him admitting that he scams people for a living. isnt that a valid reason ? i don't know otherwhise im gonna show u my swish feed because its protected by BANK-ID.
  11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I understand that you can reveal your bank account numbers or id. If you could just get me a picture of the account activity to prove that he has not paid you. You can edit the picture and block any bank numbers or id.
  12. Exxire

Exxire New User

Steam:
    Na, screw this then, ive proofed that i didn't recived any money and that he have admitted that he scams people, ME. ive added 70% of his friendslist and talked to them, he have scammed about 3-4 people that ive talked to, or tried to. if you don't consider thats evidence of an scam ? what is. Any case i wont get my knife back, so why would i even try to talk to alot of people and report him all over sites, ive reported him on csgolounge forums, here and on a facebook group. i was selling my knife because ive been getting economical issuies IRL, tried to do a quicksell through swish, got scammed. Will never ever see that knife again anyways. he wont get banned. ive proven my point. add him and talk to him yourself, he will instant block you and nothing else to it, hes an scammer and ive been tricked by him. If i should get an print of the bank account activites i gotta go and let my mom fix that because im under-age and don't have the swish account bound to my bank...
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I believe you. That is not the issue here. When SteamRep bans someone they have to have proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that the person did in fact scam. If this person ever was to appeal his ban and we did not have the correct proof to back up the ban they would just get the tag removed for lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.