1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198138230812 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♛Robot Dell Conager♛, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♛Robot Dell Conager♛

♛Robot Dell Conager♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84864677
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198138230812

Victim profile: 76561198129995083

What happened? Description:
    I had an untradable copy of Serious Sam 3: BFE He promised 1 key & 5 Refined, So i gifted the game he accepted and when i asked for him to send a trade he simply blocked me and removed me without hesitation. I Had purchased a 4 pack and one of my friends already had a copy so i was planning to sell the 4th copy and get another game, payment from the user would be nice but i know it's not happening. I just hate to see such a high user perform this type of scamming , it just shows how all he cares about is profit by any means. I would just like to see to his apprehension before something serious happens (if it hasn't already).​

Provide Evidence:
    The Images Below Show His Agreement to the trade me sending the gift , him receiving it, his profile, and my trade history to prove that i haven't received any payment. If anything Else is needed Please Comment.

Thank you for taking the time to apprehend this user and review the situation
    -Zeus​

Attached Files:

2. ♛Robot Dell Conager♛

Steam:
    I Have Noticed that the chat is missing the Top portion where the item that was agreed upon is displayed. This should clear that up.

Attached Files:

3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @♛Robot Dell Conager♛

Please provide the following evidence to the report:
    • Uncropped screenshot of your Gift History in fullscreen from a web browser pointing your mouse on the accused's name so a hypertext URL will popup in the bottom left of your browser.
    • Uncropped screenshot of your Inventory History in fullscreen from a web browser.
    Reminder: Please DO NOT Edit the screenshots in any way and provide them in fullscreen as mentioned above, preferably make a print screen so the "taskbar" and the "start" button is visible too.
  4. ♛Robot Dell Conager♛

Steam:
    Here you go, I used ALT + Printscreen to screenshot these, let me know if you need anything else.
    Thank You
    -Zeus

Attached Files:

5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @♛Robot Dell Conager♛
    Both images are cropped down... retake them. Full screen no cutting it down... I even want to see the windows start bar or time so complete screens.
  6. ♛Robot Dell Conager♛

Steam:
    It is a bit buggy as i have 2 monitors but there they are.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks I'll move this over to review.
  8. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Йохан Nukem [PayPal] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88982542
    I know it's not enough proof yet to make a appeal but I had re added the guy several times. I wanted to say im sorry and that I will give back the payment that I owe him. It was a stupid scam attempt and im so sorry for it.

https://gyazo.com/640959c0346ff013e0e7f66f89001fa8
  9. ♛Robot Dell Conager♛

Steam:
    Re adding me shouldn't be enough to just dodge this whole situation, it's not about the items to me it's the fact that you would do this to anyone with no regards to them and only run to them with fake apologies and excuses when you are going to get banned. I don't care about the items i care about the community and with scammers like you lingering it's unacceptable. I know if i take the payment you'll run free to do this to others who lack the knowledge to get actions taken that's the only reason im not accepting your request.You waited this long and only responded after the backpack.tf and outpost ban showing that it's about getting unbanned to you and you have no actual regards for the genuine traders in the tf2 community. The fact is you scammed a user and now you have to suffer the consequences. Have a great day/night hopefully you learn from these actions and that rules are no joke and these items go for real money.
  10. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
  11. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
  12. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    Since it was just moved to review and im tired of waiting for this report to be removed, im sending this proof that payment was given, once again:
    https://gyazo.com/89c8a6d03eac46c2c81964a7bc027d95
    https://gyazo.com/6d0ebe2aa0141fa22544a61f8da94cd0
    https://gyazo.com/01ba3ac903c2c6205ac60a1a9e6111bf

And more abow if you read the old chat.
    Robot and ive been talking lately and he was all okey with it. I just want to get this report over and done you know.
    It's frustrating and im still sorry for the misstake I did.
  13. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    Trade deliver 1.png Trade deliver 2.gif Trade deliver 3.png
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.