1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198138252774 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ᴾᴾᴹ BlastDispenser, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᴾᴾᴹ BlastDispenser

ᴾᴾᴹ BlastDispenser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52379778
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198138252774 ()

Victim profile: 76561198065025284

What happened? Description:
    I was asked to middleman a bitcoin trade from: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139622513/ knowing that im a PPM all trade chief of staff.

he was going to trade his Karambit case hardened for $400 bitcoin. we opened a steam group chat and i got a chat request from the person in the group then he told me to accept his friend request (an alt or other person)

the person i got the add from told me to trade the items back to Shade so that he can trust me knowing that he can hold my items without any difficulty or untrust.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zxqh45t15hm13d/Blast inventory history.jpg?m=

screen shot of me trading to the scammer.

after the situation because it was my fault that i lost shade's knife i gave him my O.Planets crones.

was in chat with shade over steam voice chat and closed the chat with scammer so i dont have screen shots of the chat with them​

Provide Evidence:
    no screen shots of chat​

Attached Files:

2. ᴾᴾᴹ BlastDispenser

ᴾᴾᴹ BlastDispenser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52379778
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    The issue here is that I have to have the original chat agreement showing the person in question impersonating the victim.
    I would also need the Steam id block for the impersonator.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.