1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198138329937 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Dirty Dan 2, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Dirty Dan 2

Dirty Dan 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71818129
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198138329937

Victim profile: 76561198103901986

What happened? Description:
    Im not sure if i filed this under the right category but anyway here is the story. The profile i am accusing attempted to use his friend as a middleman during a trade. He told his friend to impersonate a mod on steam game swaps (reddit). The moderator he attempted to impersonate was computernerd225
    (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014974848). So him and his friend, alpha( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052711651) decided to collaborate together in order to scam me out of 2 of my games. bN.Condemned added me and claimed that he would trade me a steam key for DS2 and a origin key for BF Hardline in exchange for my Fallout 3 GOTY and Civ 5 Gold. I suggested that we use a middleman so he agreed and he had his friend, Alpha, impersonate computernerd225, one of the mods on steam game swaps. I went to computernerd225's official profile and added him in order to confirm that I was not trading with an imposter. I waited and he never accepted my request so i checked the profile of the imposter and I compared steam ids and realized they didn't match up. Once i busted the scammers, they left the chat and removed me from their friends lists.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first 6 screenshots are from the chat. The third to last screenshot is a pic of alpha's account and under it u can clearly see that one of his previous usernames was computernerd225. The second to last screenshot is from the official account of computernerd225. The last screenshot proves that bN.Condemened added me to his friends list.​

Attached Files:

2. Dirty Dan 2

Dirty Dan 2 New User

Steam:
    I also took a look at bN.Condemned's friends list and noticed that he was friends with someone else called bL.Condemned(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055869583). Both of these accounts belong to someone named zach, however the account with the username, bL.Condemned has been already banned by Valve. So I feel that it would be safe to conclude that this person is using alt accounts to get around a trade ban. He also has had people on his friends list give him fake plus rep by saying "great trader went first, no issues + rep". I have uploaded 4 screenshots as evidence. The first 2 screenshots are pics of the 2 accounts in question, bN.Condemned and bL.Condemned, and the last 2 are pics that show fake reputation vouches on his profile.

Attached Files:

3. Dirty Dan 2

Dirty Dan 2 New User

Steam:
    oh ya and here's another screenshot that proves that they are on each other's friends lists

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  5. Dirty Dan 2

Dirty Dan 2 New User

Steam:
    wow I wrote this like 2 years ago and still nothing nice