1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198138363020 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by StaircaseAbortion, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StaircaseAbortion

StaircaseAbortion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58207512
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138363020

Victim profile: 76561198076680752

What happened? Description:
    Was used as a mdidleman to trade with http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146878045

Yes he had a trade ban and I trusted him from using a middleman. I am completely new to this site and didn't know much about it. After looking this guy up, I can see he's been reported a lot for scamming and I was the victim of it. Truly upset with myself for believing in this and trusting the fake Jukes as is his profile looked pretty legit and had links to the real Juke's steamrep.
    I trusted him and I made a mistake, and lost a lot of hard earned money. Very upset with this, but there's nothing I can do but try to protect others so they do not fall victim of this terrible thing.
    The professionalism this guy pulled was good, and why I fell victim. I felt this trade was a pretty good deal for me, and not so much him, but he had dozens of doppler knives, I was estimate well over $5000 worth of skins in his inventory that he probably stole or used stolen goods to purchase.

I am still in shock that I fell for this after catching numerous scammers before with this same problem. But this guy earned my trust, and I tried doing my research, and I just didn't know enough of what I was doing and fell for the tricks. It's very upsetting that I could be this stupid, but steam doesn't do anything to help the situation except just want to take more of my money.​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything that happened is described in the "What Happened?" section.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @StaircaseAbortion Your screens are cropped to the point I can't verify/date/times to the chats - please provide them full screen and uncropped/unedited.
  3. StaircaseAbortion

Steam:
    Not sure what to do now, the chat has been closed.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I was able to verify you were in contact with this user - but in the future do not crop images. If you are using something to screenshot - stop. Use Print screen and paint then save images as we require full screenshots that even include the windows start bar.
    Also you may wish to be more careful who you are adding and trading with as you are friends with multiple users that have been tagged which may lead to bad trades.

So what is the account to the other user - please provide SR profile block. Also Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  5. StaircaseAbortion

Steam:
    After figuring out how to use this site, I would of never traded with Sky, but I never used this site before, and it's my own fault. Here is the profile I was doing the Knife deal with. Jukes was used as the middleman.

| steamname: Skyd1ddy -I- WTB- ST FN EMERALDS
    | steam3ID: [U:1:186612317]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:93306158
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146878045
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skyd-1ddy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198146878045

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review - just make sure in the future to check against anyone you add for trades it will help you to avoid cases like this.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Pylo

Pylo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18820733
    he just scammed me a second ago aswell . i still have the chats .. most of them
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click the MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.