1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198138395036 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dr.Evil, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18764015
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138395036

Victim profile: 76561198102884594

What happened? Description:
    I know the real Yokaii on steam for a few years and we tend to trade. My friend Yokaii doesn't know how to report on this site so I'm doing the report for them.

As for what happened, My friend Yokaii had a unusual csgo knife and was in a trade with a user named markus now named as my friend (same name). My friend Yokaii wanted 43 keys for his knife and the user (markus) wanted to add me to trade the knife. (I acted as a middleman, so my friend Yokaii) wouldn't get scammed. Turns out this guy chickened out in trade and canceled the trade and then blocked me.

I have the screenshots of the chat. The knife my friend gave me to trade with the other user for keys has been returned to my friend.

Below is screenshots of the group chat.

Please do let me know if I forgot anything.​

Provide Evidence:
    I provided the chat window in the upload section since I don't know how to link it here.​

Attached Files: