1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198138731851 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Lindan, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Lindan

Lindan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54154248
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138731851

Victim profile: 76561198068574224

What happened? Description:
    So this guy added me on Steam after seeing my trade on CSGOlounge. After I accepted his request he says the he wants to trade his knife for my whole inventory. As the offer is a bit low I ask him to add some more items and he adds AWP asiimov and AK redline.

I feel that it's an ok offer so I say sure and invite for trade. He puts up the knife first and then says in chat "Hey, you can have all my capsules" and starts adding a bunch of them.

When I'm done with adding my skins and was just about to hit trade he removed the knife from the trade leaving only his AWP asiimov, AK red line and the Capsules left.

Luckily I noticed this and declined the trade and yelled at him a bit in chat.

This is my first report on this site and I hope this is enough evidence to flag this guy.​

Provide Evidence:
    I uploaded pictures of the evidence, I didnt get a picture of when he withdraw the knife from the trade unfortunately.​

Attached Files:

2. Marek.CZ

Marek.CZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61975623
    Confirm that this guy is rather fishy. Wants everything, does not say what he offers, forces to use a middleman in straightforward trades, explains nothing. Changes his name and country literally every other hour.