1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198138925876 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheGrant, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrant

TheGrant New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91047405
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198138925876

Victim profile: 76561198142360538

What happened? Description:
    I had joined a server and was requesting for a spycrab, "TeemoMainGame: Spycrabbing 8 tour of duty tickets or 4 keys"

Mexo had traded me and wanted to spycrab, he announced to the server that the crab was happening and we agreed in chat (included screenshot).

Later i had won but mexo says the conditions were "unfair" and had disconnected (screenshot)
    and i also have witnesses who saw he had ran and i added one.

We followed mexo to another server and he started denying that he ran from the crab but then later accepts it but does not pay up the amount crabbed for. Do not have a screen shot as we were using voice chat.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Titty Sprinkles

Titty Sprinkles Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63668386
    I have witnessed both the spycrabbing and the continuous denial and eventual acceptance of him being a scammer. He also said that "People are paying 4 keys for a pixelated item" and because we wanted him to give the winner, Teemo, something worth it, it was "the reason why he hates the TF2 community". The scammer was incredibly childish and is simply not a person you wish to spycrab or now even trade with. Not to mention that I am the one person Teemo talks about in the description.
  3. TheGrant

TheGrant New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91047405
    Update: Mexo was also asking me about my privacy, like "which country are you in?" or "what year are you in school?" just to insult me further that he was not willing to pay up for what i had won because of a "pixelated item" and he continued to go on that he does not care about any trade ban as he already has his "dream items".
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.