1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198138991011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HavoC™, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HavoC™

HavoC™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60200775
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138991011

Victim profile: 76561198080667278

What happened? Description:
    Well this guy loli sent me a link on cs go lounge, the link was: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=23812305 and I offered my USP-S Road Rash(FN) for his M4A1-S(FN) I'M SURE OF IT I ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK !. it clearly indicated on www.csgolounge.com that the item he was trading was Factory New. I was sure he can only put offers of the items he actually has in his inventory, so i sent a trade offer like I do every day nothing special really ! I wait like a minute and I see I have a new item in my inventory, And it was an M4A1-S Atomic Alloy FIELD TESTED..... WORTH only 3,6 Euro while the factory new is worth a lot lot more and so was my USP-S. I was like, what the hell because i was 10000% sure that I put my offer for a FACTORY NEW atomic alloy, so I immedietly looked at the guys profile and I saw 1 active report from one guy, and he aswell got scammed EXACTLY the same way as I was, just with a different item, but the atomic alloy was the scammers tool just like in my case. So yeah he had to switch or trick csgolounge somehow... idk that I hope I provided enugh script, so you can believe me !I added photos of my profile and his and everything you need, but if you need anything more I will send !​

Provide Evidence:
    OKAY JUST CHECK ALL THE PICTURES IN ORDER PLEASE YOU WILL GET IT​

Attached Files:

2. HavoC™

HavoC™ New User

Steam:
    This is the video if the pictures I sent arent cleer enugh !

Also you should really check this to see it for yourself !
  3. BannedForever

BannedForever New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86117431
    Hi!
    Do you got a the chat history because is very important in your report.
  4. HavoC™

HavoC™ New User

Steam:
    Well we never talked, he sent me the link to his profile, and I just sent him an offer for the FN m4, than he switched or something idk ;)We never talked
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the trade offer you sent him.
    In that picture I also need you to hover over the item in the offer.
  6. HavoC™

HavoC™ New User

Steam:
    Well since I do a lot of trades/trades offer per day I dont take a screenshot of every trade offer I send or get JUST IN CASE, and since he ignored me in csgolounge and steam I believe I cant resend him an offer, I will check my Browser history il see if I can fidn it there but other than that IDK I can provide you those photos, also did you watch the video ?
  7. HavoC™

HavoC™ New User

Steam:
    Also if im missing something, please tell me where I can view all this other than Browser History. Also if I didnt show you enugh proof, I recomend you sending him an offer for the factory new m4a1-s atmoic alloy, and Id like you to tell me what you get in your inventory !
    That is just in case if I was not enugh serious with all the vidoes and the hours I spent trying to get all the evidence of the scamm !
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Go to your profile page, click inventory. At the top of the page it says Trade offers. Click on that an go to the offer you made the accused.
  9. HavoC™

HavoC™ New User

Steam:
    It says field tested here, http://prntscr.com/4jbg34 But you must understand and believe me that the problem here is not steam, it has to be something wrong with csgolounge ( just guessing )I believe it really was a field tested gun, but was disquised as a factory new I'm sure of it, because you must believe me that I wouldn't even trade if it wasnt factory new, I have done a lot of trading and I always check the exterior first !

I'm more worried about this guy getting away with it, than me getting back my items ! If you check his activity(admin) way, you can see he is still trading cheap guns for expensive guns and you will see something is wrong there,... Althoe I would really want my items back they were pretty expensive (it was*)
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I do not see a scam here. This is just as much your fault for not checking the trade offer prior to accepting.
    If you feel that it is an issue with CS:GO lounge's website then you might want to make a report there.
    Archiving due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.