1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198140077364 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SKT T1 Faker, Jan 27, 2015.

1. SKT T1 Faker

SKT T1 Faker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27867095
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198140077364

Victim profile: 76561198015999918

What happened? Description:
    My friend, the accused, who has helped me sell items before, told me that he had found a deal that I was looking for. He said for me to add the guy, but the guy (who was probably an accomplice in this scam) kept rejecting my friend request. I had previously trusted my friend with items over 200k so I traded him my 90% blue playside karambit well worn case hardened so that he could make the trade for me, since he already had him added. But he did not do the trade and simply sold my item for his own gain afterwards. He probably split the money with his accomplice. I have hard evidence and I know that I am unable to get my item back due to obvious reasons but I do wish to bestow harsh justice upon my former friend who decided that $1000 item is worth scamming a friendship over.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Stuffed

Stuffed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84668775
    He scammed me too but I cant report it because I dont have the steam chat logs because he blocked me and removed me! Admins please look at this guys post and get this guy banned!