1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198140344756 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Snowy! trade.tf, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowy! trade.tf

Snowy! trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158424014
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198140344756

Victim profile: 76561198277113757

What happened? Description:
    I got a trade offer for my unusual with nothing on the other side I dont have any as he send me the the trade offer directly , he didnt even add me on steam
    The screenshot clearly shows a trade with my unusual on one side and an empty box on the other side with a messge that i will get my money through steam​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of the initial trade agreement I dont have any as he send me the the trade offer directly , he didnt even add me on steam
    Proof of scam attemp: The screenshot clearly shows a trade with my unusual on one side and an empty box on the other side with a messge that i will get my money through steam
    Proof of identity I clicked the image and took his profile details i have included the address bar of the browser to verify his identity
    This is my first Report so forgive me if i made any mistakes i only get requests from scammers this is the first time i got a scam attempt from a clean profile so i thought i should report this
    I still cant make this report 11 characters long as it is just a scam attempt nothing else

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Snowy! trade.tf Need a full screenshot again of that trade offer - this time open it up in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the URL at the bottom. Don't crop or edit image.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.