1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198140449606 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ, Sep 3, 2015.

1. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60393539
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198140449606

Victim profile: 76561198081052806

What happened? Description:
    I was try to buy a GE pin from him,i went first.got scammed(I went first with 97K,and this guy send me a INVALID CODE,after that he try to hide it like i used his code but saying i didnt use it,but in face,this scammer doesnt have any pin,he cant even show me the pic. report him pls this is proof http://imgur.com/a/PzaIy

Provide Evidence:
    i was try to buy a GE pin from him,i went first.got scammed(I went first with 97K,and this guy send me a INVALID CODE,after that he try to hide it like i used his code but saying i didnt use it,but in face,this scammer doesnt have any pin,he cant even show me the pic. report him pls this is proof http://imgur.com/a/PzaIy[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Koalaski

Koalaski New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90091939
    None of these screenshots are true. I believe they are an attempt to decrease my reputation in someway or another. Recently, I have had a lot of people who all happen to be friends with the person who created this thread calling me a "F***ing scammer" and these posts also contain a lot more offensive messages which I will not list here.

I'm not sure if this guy created an alternate account or had a friend replicate my profile in order to make these screenshots. However, I see that he did not screenshot this at his PC which is the normal place to screenshot something especially if you're trying to redeem a code the way he claimed that "Koala" was selling him one.

If you could do me a favour and download Gyazo Gif and show your chat with "me", click Steam Profile and then post the gyazo gif here showing that it redirects to me, that would be great. Also, I have never created a /r/Pins4Skins thread stating that I am selling ANY pins, the only threads I have created are stating that I am buying them.

I see this as an attempt to ruin my reputation.
  3. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Steam:
    u are a amazing liar,i have trade history,what a ✿✿✿✿✿✿,try to hide everything
  4. THIS WAY ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Steam:

Attached Files:

• a3.png
      a3.png
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views: