1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198140771964 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by relaxbgd, Jul 26, 2015.

1. relaxbgd

relaxbgd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44712442
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198140771964

Victim profile: 76561198049690612

What happened? Description:
    I made tread at dota2longe.com, about to trade all my dota 2 tradable inventory for cs:go region free. He said me go, and i added him, so we tried to trade but steam bugged. After that i sent him offer of all my tradable dota 2 items for his cs go, but he said its a gift and that he will send me after i send him items. Then i sent him all my items like you can see in photos. After that he lied that he cant send me cs:go or that he cant accept offer for now so i need to w8 and he will send me later, so i dont need to worry. Later on i saw that he deleted me from friends and blocked. I found him through his friend "!NVOKER" that u can see in photos. After he deleted and blocked me, he said to his friend(or his second fake account) to +rep him. You can see in photos that "!NVOKER" was online before 6 hours ago, and comment below "KING" profile was at that time. And today he made tread at dota2longue.com that he trading mine "Hallow Jack" and mine "Wrap of the Shifting Sorcerer" together with his cs:go that he should give me. Also you can see that he changed name in "Piya Rangrezz", and you can see that in his profile names and also at my email steam trading offer. I thought he isnt a scammer so i didnt take any screenshots of the chat before he deleted and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I uploaded in "Attached Files"​

Attached Files:

2. relaxbgd

relaxbgd New User

Steam:
    And his friend(or fake acc "!NVOKER") blocked me and deleted me too
  3. relaxbgd

relaxbgd New User

Steam:
    And ofc he sent all items to some other account...
  4. relaxbgd

relaxbgd New User

Steam: