1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198140791962 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AwesomeGuy109, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy109

AwesomeGuy109 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59534074
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198140791962

Victim profile: 76561198079333876

What happened? Description:
    This guy is trying to impersonate me, and use my screenshots as if they are his knife. He has sent a trade to 1 member (and possibly more) linking to screenshots on my profile, and pretending they are his.

Details about this can be found on my lounge trade (at the bottom) where the person he tried to scam believed I was the scammer. http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=22871604

The guy who he attempted to scam has not responded since I asked him about the screens. I will hope he responds with them.

Obviously this case is not ready to be submitted to a sr admin yet, I need some help with my formatting (am I supposed to file the report or is the other guy?), labeling (is this impersonation or misrepresenting of items?) etc. I've put my best guesses down, if I could have some help I'd appreciate it (first time reporting someone)​

Provide Evidence:
    This screen is of his profile, in case he decides to change it. I have asked the guy he tried to scam for screens of the trade offer that was sent. I will upload them as soon as I get them.​

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Accused's name history
    20140827221942718.png

Victim, do a screenshot of every related peace of information and upload them here as an evidence.
    Anything like related cs:go lounge conversations, chat between accused and his possible victims, your chat with the accused if it took place et cetera.
  3. sanityson

sanityson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8996193
    Just woke up to this steam offer. Looks like this guy is going on a scamming spree.
    [​IMG]
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I will need any information or proof of scam attempt that you might have.
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.