1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198140945926 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FatalFormality, Oct 20, 2014.

1. FatalFormality

FatalFormality New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41729062
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198140945926

Victim profile: 76561198043723852

What happened? Description:
    I added the accused on CSGO Lounge after seeing his trade about buying weapon skins. After exchanging messages, we both agreed to use csgovalue.com to value my inventory and that we would use those prices for specific items that he was interested in. I agreed to go first, but I said that I would only do so if I sent him an invoice for each skin as we went along. He agreed and I sent him an invoice for the first skin, which was my StatTrak Glock | Dragon Tattoo (Factory New). After sending him the invoice, I traded him the skin and he was then supposed to send the money to my PayPal through the invoice. He claimed to have technical difficulties and then proceeded to block me on Steam

My Glock is no longer in his inventory and I am suspecting he has sold it or moved it to another account. I have included screenshots of my PayPal, including the pending transaction from "Billy Jones," and a screenshot of his post on CSGO Lounge (http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=25802146), but I unfortunately closed the chat log before I was able to take a screenshot of it. The previous invoice of $19.28 was also supposed to be sent to him, but he supposedly provided me the wrong email address.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures are provided.​

Attached Files:

2. moosey

moosey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90340099
    hey dude sorry about, that im not on my pc but i lost my internet so just send me a trade offer for it :)

(yea sorry i didnt scam you i just lost my internet becuase bills werent payed so im really sorry but hmu and send me trade offer)
  3. FatalFormality

FatalFormality New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41729062
    It isn't even in your inventory anymore. I wasn't born yesterday dude, and I'm not withdrawing this report until I get my item back. You know where to find me, send me a trade offer and make your mistake right. I'm not playing anymore games.
  4. Cr1ticalhit

Cr1ticalhit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42036674
    bro he did the exact thing to me and steamrep doesnt do s✿✿✿ about it
  5. Cr1ticalhit

Cr1ticalhit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42036674
    you f✿✿✿✿er you better pay me too when you scammed me for my bayonet safari mesh
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    @FatalFormality Would you mind adding a screenshot of your inventory trade history showing the trade between you and the scammer?
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    His report on him got archived. You can find that there. He lacked chat screenshots.
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    See it, thanks.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @FatalFormality, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.