1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198141316772 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ground Breaker, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Ground Breaker

Ground Breaker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51307350
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198141316772 ()

Victim profile: 76561198062880429

What happened? Description:
    Added me intending to buy an item. Then copied my profile with intend to get the item from my friend who was the middleman.​

Provide Evidence:
    This guy added me to buy an ak-47 for 230 euro. Because I usually do no trading for real money, I felt really uncomfortable with this trade, because his writing was weird. So I gave him a fake IBAN and was trying to get him to scam me so that I've got enough proof. And so it happened.

I uploaded screenshots from the whole conversation. He blocked me afterwards.
    He first was relogging (you can see it in the screenshots) to copy my whole profile. You can see the fake profile in Screenshot No. 4 & 5. This is not my profile!

I said we can use a middleman from the steamrep list. He said it takes too long (although that was not a good reason, because I chose bank transfer which would take about 2 days to be finished, so the hurry was unnecessary). He asked if I had a mate who could do that. So I was asking my friend called Klein-Horus. Its him:

| steamname: Klein-Horus
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:12369211
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985004151
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kleinhorus
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197985004151

I said to my friend that I would like to use a code word. If the money arrived, I'd tell him the code-word and then he would be allowed to trade the ak. Klein-Horus confirmed and I traded my ak to him so that the scammer would see it in his inventory.

Then the scammer was offline again. That's when Klein-Horus told me another chat window with the same name like me (which would not be possible, you cannot have two chat windows with the same person) pops up and wanted to have the ak, inviting him to trades and writes to him in English (We are german, so we don't write in English with each other - it was just dumb from the scammer^^ And why would I wanted to have the ak back?). And he also did not tell the code word so Klein-Horus knew it's a fake.

The fake account is this one:

| steamname: 123
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:90411333
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141088394
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198141088394

He uses his both accounts. Then my fake account was offline again after Klein-Horus denied the trade. The scammer went online again with his main account and asking if my mate was afk.

It was already clear that he was using two accounts with intend to scam and impersonating. As you can see, the fake account has a lot of different names in history (mine aswell - see screenshot No. 5) so he is trying a lot to scam. On his main account he seems to have screenshots of expensive knifes so I guess these are knifes he has stolen before.

I told him he was a scammer. He was just posting lols and "?". But we had all the proofs. He blocked me afterwards.

BTW a lot of his +rep postings on his profile wall are fakes. Nearly all of them are either new accounts or trading banned ones - so no trade would have been possible anyway.

Please ban him and his fake account. We need to stop him from scamming other people.​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      192 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      183.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      202.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      186.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      188.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      206.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      181.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      198.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      280.1 KB
      Views:
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Ground Breaker

Ground Breaker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51307350
    Is anything going to happen with his account? Made my report more than 2 weeks ago and his acc is still active