1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198142155706 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by InfamousPhoenix, Aug 9, 2014.

1. InfamousPhoenix

InfamousPhoenix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54003447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198142155706

Victim profile: 76561198068272623

What happened? Description:
    Okay so I just joined Tf2 on a regular saturday night. Suddenly this guy added me. I had no idea who he was but i thought he probably wanted something to buy from me since i was selling a couple of items on Outpost. However, he told me how he makes money from playing on this server. I didn't believe him at all since I didn't know him. But i was about to join anyway to see if he meant it at all. However, when i was still downloading the map, he offered me the entire server (which had 0 players and was probably a server he just made) and he said i get to keep the "donations" that players would give....i knew he was lying since he even asked for item i wasnt selling on Outpost. Another indicator that this guy is trying to scam. He even asked me to buy his BP which was totally off topic. Plus who would think that someone will donate money to a server that no one plays in and he tells me how he made profit and this guy who made 1 bud off of him. I didnt trade him but it was a chat. Please take a certain action.

Besides that to help you, someone also reported him as well.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.73601/#post-202491

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @InfamousPhoenix.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**