1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198143300446 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Madness, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Madness

Madness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55179301
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198143300446

Victim profile: 76561198070624330

What happened? Description:
    I posted a trade on outpost that included 2 high tier unusuals worth 4 BUDS EACH and I receive an add a couple days later which he goes id like to buy your unusuals with USD I had to think about it and about 5 mins later I accept, And I didn't know that this was a common scam in which I researched about the moment I realised id been scammed. it appears this guy has done this in the past and hasn't learned his lesson.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Ran

Ran Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91517359
    Well I already went to a Priest and told him the truth about my sin
    Its truth that I took his stuff but I no longert have them I decided to quite trading for a while and I cashed out my backpack
    And donated the money to cherity I decided to change in life and no to tell lies anymore

I have no way to give you back your stuff but as soon as I will come back to my job I will buy 8 buds and give it to you
    for now there is nothing I can do but say how sorry I am
  3. Madness

Madness New User

Steam:
    You made your backpack private mate I'm not falling for that
  4. ApothicЯ

ApothicЯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16208902
    Lies, lies and again lies.
    I seems you bought A Scorching Flames Crown with his 2 Unus :
    Bp's history of the buyer : http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198072738885?time=1411628400 -> http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198072738885?time=1411887600
  5. Ran

Ran Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes I know that
    I sold it for the Scorching Flames Crown and then I gave the Scorching Flames Crown for money
    and donate it
    I am asking you not to involve in this like you do before or I will make a steamrep report about you spamming all of the posts in here
    So please stop to acuse me a fter I comfetn in my sin
    There is no point in doing it...
  6. ApothicЯ

ApothicЯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16208902
    That's not spamming, that's telling facts. You want me to be quiet because I proved that every words you said were lies.
    1) You said you didn't scam Wheel - You did
    2) You said you only scammed Wheel and didn't scam Madness - You did
    3) You donated the money - let me laugh !

YOU are the accused here and I am here to HELP your victims (don't turn yourself as the victim here, you're pathetic) ! It's a report thread for helping the community to ban scammers and other kids like you. I have the right to give my contribution.
  7. Madness

Madness New User

Steam:
    Do you have any idea how my bp was obtained by working in a kitchen my backpack was nearly equivalent to my FIRST PAY DAY, The thing is scammers/fraudsters like you don't know how upsetting it is to have your work stripped away from you, I am very annoyed and upset thanks to you, I'm not even going to say your name because of how shameful you really are. ApothicR has full on right to do what he's doing and the ironic thing is I can remember the chat you go I won't scam you.....YOU ******* scammed me. I am very mad and so be it and admin gets involved you deserve to live on the streets for all I care.
  8. Ran

Ran Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Dont talk to me In a low languge and caurse me
    I scammed you but its not letting you premishion to speake to me like this
    I said I am sorry but I cant give you your stuff back because I already sold them
    I can give you 7 buds insted but at the moment I dont have 7 buds so If you could wait a bout a month from now when I get my pay from my job
    I will buy buds and give them to you there is no need to speake in such languge
  9. Madness

Madness New User

Steam:
    Pfft right I'm not that patient here's something maybe you shouldn't of scammed me, your the accused and I'm entitled to get my stuff back immediately. I'm gonna say this once and once only So be it if admins come in, and I think my tone was called for I have admins monitoring.....
  10. RöłłęR

RöłłęR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52725366
    He currently still own the Scorching Flames Tavish Crown.
    He added me while I was quickselling the Scorching Noble, he showed me his hat and wants to buy the hat from me.
    I rejected his offer, and I haven't noticed that this post was here, so I didn't take a screenshot of it.
    Hope this helps! ;)
    ApothicЯ likes this.
  11. Ran

Ran Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Ran That link is irrelevant - the victim will need to post here to show that they were repaid not just you saying so.
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Accepting via appeal.