1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198143773303 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Allucard, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Allucard

Allucard New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68089414
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198143773303

Victim profile: 76561198096444556

What happened? Description:
    sir i got scammed using via gift sir.. i meet him on the trade group he said trade timebreaker..and than i add them and i offer it with my kantusa sir.. and he said okay..so i trade with him but it's can't sir because it said you must confirmed using e-mail im also send him steam offer ..and than i confirmed my email.. but the scammer said he forgot his e-mail password.. and the scammer also said it's not important went he first make the steam profile.. so he asked my to trade using via gift.. so i said okay but can you give me your ID career profile and he said yes.. he add me using facebook and send me the screenshot of his ID career profile and than i take photo of his career ID profile using my phone..and than we deal... i send him my genuine kantusa using via gift... and he said " i got it"... so he send me back but the item is mane of demon stone T_T it's not timebreaker item.. i lost my favourite weapon please help me steam T_T... i have many evidence sir in my phone i already take all of the photos of my chat, the item i gift him, the item i receive from scammer, and the photo of the scammer ID career profile​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 235003 sir it says the file is to large T_T sir please help me can i add your e-mail so i can give me the evidence i just can upload this picture because all of the picture it's about 3-4 mb sir... sir please i lost my kantusa​

Attached Files:

2. Allucard

Allucard New User

Steam:
    This is the picture and proof of the scam

Attached Files:

3. Allucard

Allucard New User

Steam:
    this is the offer.. after that he said he forget his mail :(

Attached Files:

4. Allucard

Allucard New User

Steam:
    PLEASE HELP :( :( :( I Have been playing dota for 4 years and kantusa is the best i tem i have :( :( :(
  5. Allucard

Allucard New User

Steam:
    this is a proof that the scammer change his name also his profile picture and that is my kantusa :( T_T

Attached Files:

6. I think you have provided all the information that is enough to tag him scammer. But you really shoudn't be trading his way sir!
    And It would be better if there is any chat of facebook attached since in your steam chat you decided to talk on facebook.
    Anyways Lets just wait for MOD / ADMIN to review this :)
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479