1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198143877091 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dongerlord Jr., Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dongerlord Jr.

Dongerlord Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43022520
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198143877091

Victim profile: 76561198046310769

What happened? Description:
    The accused sent me a friend request and asked about my knife. I them him any trade info I had about it. He then proceeded to ask me to send my item to a item verification account, and provided a link to a fake steamrep admin.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshot provided below​

Attached Files:

2. Dongerlord Jr.

Dongerlord Jr. New User

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Dongerlord Jr. I can not confirm you were ever in contact with this user -Screenshot your activity showing you adding this user - open this up in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows up the URL at the bottom. Full screen please
  4. Dongerlord Jr.

Dongerlord Jr. New User

Steam:
    [​IMG] Sorry for my dualmonitors. I'm not sure how to only screenshot one at a time. There are two images there. One of my activity proving we friended each other, and another showing me hovering over his profile.
  5. Dongerlord Jr.

Dongerlord Jr. New User

Steam:
    Here are uploads if that works better Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png
  6. Selo pm de cupoane

Selo pm de cupoane New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38574296
    The same ✿✿✿✿✿✿ tryed to add me a few weeks ago and i reported on reddit .Here is more proof he is impersonating and scams people with the valve employee item verification bs : https://redd.it/4yhozd
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Dongerlord Jr. Ok take that one single screenshot again - the one on the bottom left ONLY
    Your accusing the wrong person here and we need to prove this however the custom URL at the bottom there is no longer working - which as you can see is listed as /id/ not /profiles/ therefore an impersonator used the customURL to look similar to the users ID64

@Selo pm de cupoane Look at what I just said above here - You too are thinking of the impersonator - also unless you are involved with a report here stay out of it.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to lack of follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.