1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198144226058 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by 『☪』 Ejderussayrus™Ⓡ, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144226058

Victim profile: 76561198126034128

What happened? Description:
    I am just copying the message I sent to steam support, my english is may be bad sorry:

"Valve I hope you guys will help me cuz my knife is worth too much to me. May be not for you but to me =/ it was my life. Now here how it happend (really compliceted but got some prof)

Note: Knife not my actually my friends. İf u keep reading u will find out.

- A guy added me and told me that, " can you hold your knife while we trading." I said yes and I got my friends knife. I said yes cuz my friend already told me a guy will add me and say I will hold him knife while they trading. İn 10 min. That guy which added me said me give him knife back to him and while I am saying ok a group chat box about that guy (which added me) and a account as same as my friend (as a fake acc. and of course I realize that later) opened. The fake one told me "give my knife back, thnx for holding" and I say np and gave him knife back. But He was actually the fake one so My friends knife was gone!!! ='( I realize that after 5 min my real friend message me to give him knife back. I say I alreaddy did ? but he said no. Than when U check bp history I saw knife gone to a fake acc.

That was actually a big scam. Worth much and so compliceted. My english may be bad but I know that you guys have caches about all messages and all trades. But I add some ss here to show as proof.

Valve please help me about that cuz my friend one of my real ones. I mean we are at same school and same apartment.

SS:

Some chat of that guy and my: http://i.hizliresim.com/rg169P.jpg
    Video about that fake guy and prove with bp history:
    Full chat of me and my friend: in video I took it too.
    *sorry dont I close that group chat box after trade so I cant ss of it.

Notes: Me and my friend is turkish. We talk turkish too. And that fake guy was messaged me turkish too !!??!?! a real big scam."​

Provide Evidence:
    There are a youtube video and a ss. check message.​

Attached Files:

2. Aletheia

Aletheia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32244

Attached Files:

3. lol m8 you said he is wasting time but it seems like he already got too many knife with that way. At least he got my. worth more than 100$
  4. YOGORUTO

YOGORUTO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10986074
    Same here, tried the same thing but I didn't fall