1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198144446469 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 360 Burst Fire King, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 360 Burst Fire King

360 Burst Fire King New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66823767
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144446469

Victim profile: 76561198093913262

What happened? Description:
    he wanted to buy my glock 18 brass factory new and he was giving my 35 usd for it. we made the transaction at the same time. i saw that i had the money in my paypal account and i was happy. then he said that i just got scammed and that he will never give me my items back. i send a "?" then he blocked me and removed the money from my account. he transferred the glock skin to his main account. im not sure what it is called however. i worked for 2 months on trading up to that glock and it was all taken away from me. i dont know what to do now and i would really appreciate some help so that this guy cant go out a do what he did to me to other people. i didnt really know this guy. he just added me beause i had an add on csgolounge.com. thanks in advance - Seb.​

Provide Evidence:
    i dont have the chat messages that he sent me because i closed them like an idiot. i do however have a screenshot of his initial scam attempt that was him trying to convince me that he was sending me steam funds through a trade offer. i knew this wasnt legit. i cannot access his profile because he blocked me. but i do not see my glock in his inventory, which means he either sold it or sent it to a different account. i have an email from paypal saying that the payment i have received has failed permanently. but the email was auto deleted after 5 days. heres the initial scam attempt with the steam wallet funds:​

Attached Files:

2. 360 Burst Fire King

360 Burst Fire King New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66823767
    here is a screenshot of my glock being sold on the market by the scammer. my glock had a fnatic sticker and it was called "Brazz Azz"

Attached Files:

3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    All you have is an initial scam attempt with "$ attached to an offer" trick.
    It's still scam attempt, but there's not enough evidence to qualify it as successful paypal scam that (you say) took place later.

If you can provide any other evidence, it would be very helpful for your report.

However I'M NOT SR STAFF OF ANY SORT, I CANNOT JUDGE THIS REPORT, but I still recommend you to provide additional evidence if you can get that:
    Steam chat, inventory history, paypal history, any related e-mails...
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, @360 Burst Fire King.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello @360 Burst Fire King,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.