1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198144446469 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by rav, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rav

rav New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55655156
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144446469

Victim profile: 76561198071576041

What happened? Description:
    So this guy added me with an intention to buy my karambit via paypal. I've never did a trade via paypal before so I was a bit conscious. Apparently, not without a reason, he did not send me the money, of 170euros that we agreed on, what he did send was an invoice.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat log and the invoice.​

Attached Files:

2. hi im donq_

hi im donq_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18304342
    In the last half hour, I've been trying to figure out if he's a scammer or not, and with the "only Paypal" bullshit, he's definitely a scammer. He boosts his profile to high amounts of hours in CS:GO(~140 hours of play time in 2 weeks, his only game currenly), and has just gained 6 levels (Steam) in the last 24 hours or so. He also received another report yesterday, and one 1½ weeks ago.
    I have no definite proof that he is a scammer though, since I have deceided not to trade with him. He found me though csgolounge, just like: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.75768/

Attached Files:

3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history? Not the recent one
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.

Also give your trading history and uncropped version of the screenshot you gave
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @rav,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.