1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198144560734 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C Delano, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Delano

C Delano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111793485
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144560734

Victim profile: 76561198183852699

What happened? Description:
    Sent photoshopped pictures of a paypal payment to me, which led to me trading the knife to him. When I realized that the email was not actually from the paypal support page themselves, I tried adding him back but he had already blocked me. Later, I received contact from SuperHeroIceTea, who made this report:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.98885/
    He said that he had also been scammed by him and although it was too late for me also, I have the same evidence as him.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first picture of my trade history shows the trade I made, and how I received the knife trading up.
    The second picture shows the email I received, which tricked me into believing that I was going to receive the $115 that we had agreed upon.
    The third shows the result from sending it to the PayPal email checker, which clearly states that it was a scam attempt.
    The fourth is of his inventory; although he does not have my knife in his inventory anymore, it is present in the other report someone made of the same person:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.98885/
    The fifth shows how he blocked me, preventing me from contacting him directly.​

Attached Files:

2. C Delano

C Delano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111793485
    The first picture is further proof that he displayed interest in buying the knife.
    Furthermore, when I asked him if he could link me to whoever sold him his "gut knife factory new doppler" which he had already scammed SuperHeroIceTea for, he gave me a link to one of his friends: o_o, who responded with this chat.
    The link to the profile of o_o is : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062508628. Now that I check, he has no history of Counter-Strike and does not own the game in his inventory.

Attached Files:

3. JazzReservations

JazzReservations New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92147503
    It has been several months have passed since this report was sent about my account. Can this report be cleared/archived, because some people are refusing to trade me due to these false reports.
  4. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.