1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198144575527 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HAWAII 2, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAWAII 2

HAWAII 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97782793
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198144575527

Victim profile: 76561198155831314

What happened? Description:
    after talking to him for about an hour i felt like i could trust him, i ended up going first after the items was sent he just blocked me​

Provide Evidence:
    this is the chat window and also the trade i sent please have this guy banned or something i already realised my items are gone but this is the only thing i can do View attachment 377585 View attachment 377586

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @HAWAII 2
    I realize this report is old but bare with me..
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the whole month of Feb 2016 full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.