1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198145070649 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Scrubx™, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrubx™

Scrubx™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31486196
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145070649

Victim profile: 76561198023238120

What happened? Description:
    He was buying Knives on CSGOLounge - Multiple reputation looked genuine, deleted/blocked after trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    Advertising on CSGO Lounge, looked professional and genuine so I thought it would be okay

We agreed on the price and I sent the item his way - They turned round and said the payment was sent, deleted me 1 minute after and blocked me on all his accounts.

All his rep must be fake, his CSGO rep must be fake - Hes spamming csgolounge constantly​

Attached Files:

MrMax45 likes this.
  2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Scrubx™
    Please include an image of your paypal "All Activity" with a minimum time period of 1 month during the incident, and ensure the full browser is in the picture.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser/desktop if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  3. Scrubx™

Scrubx™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31486196
    Did you seriously reply to this thread after 6 months? This is a joke right?
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Please understand that we have a massive scam report backlog, and we are constantly recruiting more staff members to take care of it.
    I was not even a staff member before you filed this report, and I understand your frustration on how long this is taking.
    However, once a report is filed, unconfirmed or not, the pending reports will show up on the accused SteamRep profile.
    When there are pending reports, users can see the details of such report(s) and determine whether he is guilty or not.
    When a report is confirmed and the accused is marked, it would be easier for the users to make the appropriate decision.

We are trying our best to reduce this backlog possibly to as minimal as possible or even nil.
    If you no longer wish to cooperate or provide additional evidence, I'll gladly help you to archive such report.
    Thank you for your understanding, @Scrubx™
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.