1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198145070649 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MrSirPrincessTy, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSirPrincessTy

MrSirPrincessTy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44324484
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145070649

Victim profile: 76561198048914696

What happened? Description:
    Saw his post on CSGO Lounge. Checked out his profile. Plenty of +rep by multiple accounts and traders who are legit. Seemed to be fine and easy with everything. Sent my knife first, said he was sending payment. Claimed he couldn't send it and asked for more items. When I asked for the knife back he said he sent it back then blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have attached the entire chat and trade confirmation of me sending the knife. The knife is no longer in my inventory and I am blocked on all of his accounts.​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload an uncropped screenshot of your trade history via your browser, with your mouse pointer hovering over the profile picture of the user you traded your items to.
  3. MrSirPrincessTy

MrSirPrincessTy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44324484
    Here is the trade.

Attached Files:

4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @MrSirPrincessTy,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.
    If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before and after those dates.
    Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu STEAM and select SETTINGS.
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select INTERFACE and enable the tick in front of: Display Steam URL address bar when available.
    - Click OK to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting INVENTORY.
    - On top right, click the MORE button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select VIEW INVENTORY HISTORY.
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box SNIPPING, you will find in Vista and later the SNIPPING TOOL, click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window EXCLUDING the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the DISK icon, or click FILE and then SAVE AS.. , and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Unfortunately, reports cannot be processed without the evidence of trade agreement. As such, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.