1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198145846435 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Derank for Skins, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derank for Skins

Derank for Skins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149783279
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198145846435

Victim profile: 76561198259832286

What happened? Description:
    I posted my knife on CSGOTraders.net and he added me on steam from it. He said he was interested in buying my knife that I recently unboxed and he mentioned that he would overpay because of the looks of it. This got me really excited because the knife was worth $350 and I was getting $400 on paypal for it. I was kind of suspicious so I checked his steamrep and his facebook group and I thought that he looked legit. I told him that I wanted to do half and half so he agreed to it. I traded him my M9 Bayonet fade and he told me he sent the money, when I asked him why I didn't receive it yet he blocked me and went offline.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the screenshot of the conversation.​

Attached Files:

2. supeR 2

supeR 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92790353
    It seems like someone is trying to see me banned here on SteamRep . I can provide any proof that I didnt traded any knife and never had a conversation with this person . Nice fake chat btw you really worked out for it. And also he didnt posted a screenshot with the trade because it never exists.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Derank for Skins I need to see a few additional screen shots - one being your trade inventory history - open this in a web browser and move your mouse pointer over the users name in question then take the screen shot and upload here. Be sure to not edit any part of the screen shot...also doing the same with your paypal history from lets say the 26th to present again make sure the URL is showing at the top of the screen and FULL screen shots are needed do not edit them in anyway.
  4. supeR 2

supeR 2 New User

Steam:
    Its obvious 100 % that his account was meant only to report / tag Steam users with fake reports. He has 1 hour played in two weeks , 41 hours on Steam , private inventory , new steam account with 11 friends.
  5. supeR 2

supeR 2 New User

Steam:
    Just take and think the logic here at what he admitted : " I told him that I wanted to do half and half so he agreed to it. I traded him my M9 Bayonet fade and he told me he sent the money, when I asked him why I didn't receive it yet he blocked me and went offline. " The single logic here is that I agreed with half and half but in fact he didnt received not even the first half ? PATHETIC REPORT. I have the faith in you admins that you'll resolve this fake report as soon as possible since this is just to ruin my clean reputation.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    a Gentleman likes this.
  7. supeR 2

supeR 2 New User

Steam:
    As I already mentioned , this report is 100 % fake . He didnt provided any evidence because it doesnt exists. I am waiting for this report to be removed.
  8. supeR 2

supeR 2 New User

Steam:
    Horse , can you finalise this report ?
  9. supeR 2

supeR 2 New User

Steam:
    I keep bumping this fake report because I need this to be removed. Please admins do the right decision here , I am waiting you guys.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We don't allow the bumping

Aside from that the Op had plenty of time to respond so I'm archiving the report - the reports are never removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.