1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198146412945 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mitch 3, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Mitch 3

Mitch 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56186004
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198146412945

Victim profile: 76561198072637736

What happened? Description:
    The user Mythral agreed to send me $345 on paypal for my knife. The user contacted me telling me he wished to buy my bayonet fade factory new for $345 using paypal. The user never paid me and blocked me right after I sent the item.​

Provide Evidence:
    (paypal screenshot hidden by reporter's request)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Mitch 3

Mitch 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56186004
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I hid your original PayPal screenshot from public view per your request. However, it only shows a summary view and we need the All Activity view (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need the original uncropped, unedited screenshots of your conversation with the accused.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Mitch 3,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.