1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198146506731 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Truth Humble, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88294563
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198146506731

Victim profile: 76561198136854854

What happened? Description:
    This scammer asked me to pay him first $600 USD for two of his knives: a Slaughter Huntsman and a Slaughter Butterfly. He used an unverified PayPal account to receive my money and so the funds were pending. He then told me to wait three days until funds were not pending and released to him. On second day he asked me to send money to a different verified PayPal account, in hopes of receiving money faster. I complied and did as he asked.

On third day, PayPal still did not release funds to either of his PayPal accounts, so he told me to call them to release payment for him by saying I "received" shipment of the items already, which I, as an idiot with too much trust, did for him. He made we wait each day, giving me sleepless nights as I worried will he receive the funds? Will he run away with my money? Will I receive the knives?

In the end, after I waited three torturous nights sleepless in bed, and all the PayPal phone calls to him to help him get the money released. He told me to restart my steam because he could not send me a trade offer (it was a bug he claimed). When I restarted, he had deleted me from his friends list, blocked me, changed his username, and ran away with my money.

I was too trusting and idiotic in this scenario, I know. But he was a heartless, low down-scumbag scammer. And I want all of you to watch out for him! After he scammed me he also told his friends to add me and try to scam me again and again like gangrape. Although I saw they were on his friends list so I blocked them all. Be careful everyone, he is running a scam ring.

If you show any sympathy at all to my situation I beg beg be you please please please do all you can to report him to Steam, report him in SteamRep, post his account info in HLTV please please please try to get him banned! I beg you all to help me get my revenge, because I alone am too weak to do it.

Thank you for reading this long post. God bless you all.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've uploaded 4 photos here:

1. Agreement pic shows our original agreement and our mutual intention to trade.

2. Blocked me pic shows that he later blocked me and ran away with my money and changed his username to avoid me reporting him (I found his new profile through one of his friends' friends list).

3. His inventory pic shows he has the items we agreed I would buy from him and shows his original "DonCorleone" username --this proves it is him and he then later changes his username.

4. Proof of me calling PayPal pic is to show we did indeed agree to have me pay him over PayPal.

PLEASE, EVERYONE, HELP ME BAN THIS GUY AND BRING JUSTICE FOR HIS EVIL!​

Attached Files:

2. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    I have 3 more pics a s evidence:

1. to show I paid him already on paypal, I included a paypal transaction receipt pic

2. I show 2 pictures of all my inventory, to let you know I never received the knives.

Attached Files:

3. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    Here's the picture proof of his second paypal account that he used to steal $600 from me TWICE!

Attached Files:

4. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    If you're reading this now C. Cavanni/DonCorleone, know that you will get what you deserve, very soon. You messed with the wrong person. I am Italian, and if you really watched the Godfather, you know how Italians pay their enemies back. ;)
  5. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    The perpetrator has since made his account Private. This should let you admins know that he is indeed afraid of the retribution he will receive from his immoral actions.
  6. C.Cavanni

C.Cavanni New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93120501
    Hhmm so..
    As we can see, Yes, we talked about a deal.
    You sent me the money to my email "[email protected]" (I wrote it on the steam also), I got the money on "Pending status" as you know also because a new system on Paypal site,
    and refunded you the money also because of it, (And you can show us your last transactions from paypal and we will see you got it back aswell)
    because I cant do nothing with money on "Pending status" on paypal.
    You show us a transaction on paypal which you sent payment to "[email protected]" - Its not my email as you can see on the discussions also, so I dont know what you want to say with this picture ..
    I blocked you and set the profile on "Private" status because you add all my friends and message them to report me,
    so im scared ? or you just dont got enough proofs and try to find something to help you ?
    I dont see here any proofs which give you any reason to tell me scammer..

Nice try to do something and open thread on me because I dont want to deal with you and gave you the money back !
    I also added 2 proofs - 1 from my Paypal which you got the money back, and 1 you also admins, can see he is try to find some friends !

Attached Files:

7. Andrei a.k.a. Ster

Andrei a.k.a. Ster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46862340
    p.s. i added you on steam to sort out some things with you... i see you are new in this and i need to explain you few things.. i also got scammed -.-
  8. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    lol if you are innocent, why you change name, block me, and make profile private? You scared of something?
  9. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    why you don't show the whole transaction list in paypal? here let me do it for you:

Attached Files:

10. C.Cavanni

C.Cavanni New User

Steam:
    If you will read what I wrote, you can explain that..
    But maybe you got some problems, with understanding, so I will wrote here again:

I blocked you because you added my friends and lie them I scam you, I also added a proof.
    About the name, Sorry sir, I cant change my name ? Or I should to ask you before ?
    Im not gonna discuss with you anymore, admins got all the proofs, and let them decide what to do with stupid thread
  11. C.Cavanni

C.Cavanni New User

Steam:
    If you will read what I wrote, you can understand that..**** sorry
    about your last picture, I also added now the last mine transactions, special for you. (I already added it)

Not gonna answer you anymore, gl with your brain, I hope all good for you

Attached Files:

• zz.png
      zz.png
      File size:
      10.6 KB
      Views:
  12. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    I already told everyone you used two paypal accounts to scam me. lol you don't need to twist facts here. Could it be that coincidental that I send two exact payments of $600 each to two "different" accounts just to hurt you for "not trading with me"? LOL. If you have the balls to do evil deeds, why not have the balls to admit to them? No problem. I already call PayPal, they promised me they will lock both your accounts, retrieve the funds. I also call my credit card company and they are investigating your accounts and also helped me file a police report against you. Because although a CSGO virtual item means nothing, stealing $600 from a U.S. Citizen is a felony. Be prepared to pay for your crimes. You will not get away without punishment.
  13. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    PayPal will be providing me proof that both those accounts have been used from the same IP Address so just you wait. Lol, if you didn't try to defend yourself here like a little disgusting scumbag worm, maybe I wouldn't have gone this far. But now, I would like to play this game with your FOR REAL. Just you wait... ;)
  14. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    Andrei: you got something to say, say it here. I don't need to risk adding another of his friends who will try to scam me like him. He already asked many of his friends to add me to scam me again LOL sad people with no lives.
  15. C.Cavanni

C.Cavanni New User

Steam:
    Alright, I wait for more proofs, because until this moment you just talk without any real proofs that im scammer.
    I want you to do already and give some real proofs im scammer. (Oh you got nothing, woooppss :))
    You looks like a bit mad I dont know why, I just wont to trade with you .. so what lol ?
    Please stop talk a s✿✿✿ here and tell the admins to close this thread,
    because its not help to you, you cant prove im scammer thats why you just talk and talk ..
  16. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    I thought you not going to reply anymore? Why you so worried, you need to talk so much? You think this thread is all I care about? The real punishment you should be fearing is not your SteamRep LOL! You should be worried that two large, international companies are now investigating your financial accounts. You're paying attention to the wrong area, dumbass! LOL
  17. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    Everyone, watch out for this list -- which is the primary scammer's friends list. Everyone on this list can potentially be adding you to scam you. I've had several of these people try to add me and ask me for PayPal money for knives, after that scumbag Cavanni ran away.

Attached Files:

18. C.Cavanni

C.Cavanni New User

Steam:
    I answer you because I realized its funny to talk with someone who talking trashh, and try to tell us something without proofs,
    and to see how much more he gonna try to give me a "scammer" name and he just cant because he only talk without any proofs :)
    Im the one between us who gave you proof and prove you all the sentences which YOU wrote, and you just enjoy talking.
  19. Truth Humble

Truth Humble New User

Steam:
    You need to learn English before trying to argue with someone. Your continuing to talk and respond to me here on this thread only further serves to prove you are self-consciously guilty. If you truly have nothing to fear -- there's no need for you to respond to my statements here (especially if you believe there is not enough evidence on my side). Yet, you keep trying very hard to defend yourself and continuously ask the Admins to close this thread for you. Let them decide for themselves who is providing proof or not. It is now my turn to tell you that I am ending this discussion because I am sure the Admins will have better things to do then to watch a sore loser scammer try all day long to defend himself (plus I actually have a life to live outside of CSGO, quite unlike you). I noticed many of the friends on that list has now de-friended you now that they know you are a scammer. Don't worry, this is only the beginning of your punishments. You made me wait 3 days wondering if I will be cheated out of my paid knives, now it is your turn to wait a very long time wondering whether or not you will be banned, or if you will be facing incrimination by PayPal and my credit card company. Enjoy :D
  20. C.Cavanni

C.Cavanni New User

Steam:
    How I try to defend myself if I gave you all the proves on my first post ?
    and after that you just talk and talk without any proof to show us ..