1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198147133230 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ravinous, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravinous

Ravinous New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77191884
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198147133230

Victim profile: 76561198114649497

What happened? Description:
    I don't know him. We meet on an online DOTA 2 Trading Group, he promised that he would give me 2 Shadow Fiend Immortals, for loading his account on Globe Telecommunications. I trusted him because of the presence of the +rep in his profile comments.

I loaded it fully and he then declined the trade to my items. You can check the sent offer history, we were negotiating. You can check the chats as well he constantly said he really needs it.​

Provide Evidence:
    The upper part of our conversation was in our dialect, but the rest is English which I am posting. He promised to trade after I paid. He had plus rep on his profile so i trusted him.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Him: Ok deal.
    Him: I really need it.
    Him: sir
    Me: Are you online in Steam right now?
    Him: Yes, gimme your id
    Him: or link
    Me: *gives id number
    Him: added
    Him: This is my number
    Him: *gives number
    '[​IMG]

QQ: I'll just have Globe
    Me:I already loaded you
    Me:150pesos
    Me:Did you receive it?
    Me:Hello?
    [​IMG]

He then proceeded to block all communications between us in steam. I can't see him online but he is, i cannot comment on his profile as well. You can see in the chat box I chatted with him. I asked him why he would do that, being considered a good trader, why ruin your reputation.
    [​IMG]

HE HAS +REP ON HIS PROFILES WHICH MADE ME TRUST HIM.......
    [​IMG]

Here is the picture of the declined trade, which is the proof he scammed me..
    [​IMG]

Here as well is my messages to Globe TeleCom, they see the transaction was made as well and encouraged me to report a case to get his line cut.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I appreciate it a lot. Have a great day and God bless. Thank you for you time. If there is anything I need to add please just inform me. I really want this guy dealt with, the community doesn't deserve such toxic people. I will upload a full file of the conversation between us.​

Attached Files:

• WTS.pdf
      File size:
      873.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid we can't accept this report since the chat discussion wasn't all done thru steam which was vital to the report - we are unable to verify a steam user against chat done on other things like FB or skype etc..
    marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.