1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198147228437 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by s1RI, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1RI

s1RI New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:119574161
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147228437

Victim profile: 76561198199414050

What happened? Description:
    I've sold him 51 key, the price was 1.7€ for one because we've made a deal about it. He've paid me via paypal and after 1 day he has refunded the payment. Aswell he said he had to do that. Then I couldnt use my paypal for some reasons and he've used my account of www.skytech.lt to log in and purchase the mouse I needed but I could use my paypal account since he've refunded the money. And after he paid for the stuff I got a call from SkyTech support they've said that the payment has been canceled aswell and they wont accept any other payment via paypal. By the way. He's using different paypals all the time while paying, I don't know why he does that, but yeah. I guess they might be stolen. Can't take a picture of the chat because we've been chatting for 4 days. And now he just dropped me off out of his friends list because I've got suspicious.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've sold him 51 key, the price was 1.7€ for one because we've made a deal about it. He've paid me via paypal and after 1 day he has refunded the payment. Aswell he said he had to do that. Then I couldnt use my paypal for some reasons and he've used my account of www.skytech.lt to log in and purchase the mouse I needed but I could use my paypal account since he've refunded the money. And after he paid for the stuff I got a call from SkyTech support they've said that the payment has been canceled aswell and they wont accept any other payment via paypal. By the way. He's using different paypals all the time while paying, I don't know why he does that, but yeah. I guess they might be stolen. Can't take a picture of the chat because we've been chatting for 4 days. And now he just dropped me off out of his friends list because I've got suspicious.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No chat agreement - unable to review report.
    Reports don't get deleted either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.