1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198147532461 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ Filthy Casual, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Filthy Casual

✪ Filthy Casual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67813606
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147532461

Victim profile: 76561198082990138

What happened? Description:
    This guy has paid for all of his rep and my friend thinking he was a legitimate middleman, thought he could safely sell his knife to him through paypal. With the scammer haveing more reputation my friend went first in the trade and then the scammer instantly blocked and removed him. Afterwards I added the scammer and try to reason with him and he the began to lie about all accusations.​

Provide Evidence:
    the chat the trade and his profile, giving the error adding friend message showing he blocked him.​

Attached Files:

2. Shiyaur

Shiyaur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93633366
    I didn't pay for reputation. You cannot pay for reputation in general. Straten wanted to me to middleman, cause he thought I was trustworthy... and straten payed for his knife, that's what he told me. And you guys were spamming me so I had to block you guys cause it was getting quite annoying.
  3. Amateur♂

Amateur♂ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61362205
    you tell the biggest lies considering that right after the guy said he had sent both of you blocked me and left the group at the same time. And i also have photo proof of my paypal no money was sent or recieved. Stop trying to lie you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ dunce. You must be a sick human being to scam someone on christmas , I hope your mom gets cancer and your dad dies of aids you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ animal.
  4. Amateur♂

Amateur♂ New User

Steam:
    funny part is after filthy casual commented on your profile saying that your a scammer with proof you removed it haha what a coincidence huh?
  5. Amateur♂

Amateur♂ New User

Steam:
    wanna know the funny part? you say straten wanted a middle man but you were friends with him before hand also you say your rep is not bought funny part is you and straten have comments by the same pepole saying +rep on both your accounts
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please give uncropped, non edited versions of the chat and your trading history.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.