1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198147643440 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Syonide, May 23, 2015.

1. Syonide

Syonide New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12897047
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147643440

Victim profile: 76561197986059823

What happened? Description:
    Scammer Finn added me as a friend. Messaged me in regards to an item I had listed on CSGOLounge. We talked briefly about how many keys I wanted. He also wanted some dota2 couriers, we went over pricing on those too. Once we had a deal he said he was buying the keys.

After a few minutes he proposed use of a middleman, who he would send money to. The middle man would then buy the keys for him because he was "market blocked" or something and couldn;t buy them himself, and then the middleman would trade me the keys after holding my items. I objected, asking him to just get the keys and trade me, no need for a middleman for items being traded, that's for cash trades etc. Anyways he invited the "middleman" anyways. I checked his steamrep and he is alreayd listed as a scammer for impersonating an admin.

I again objected, the "Middleman" said "what you dont trust me?". To which I audibly laughed out loud and told him hes already reported as a scammer. He then left. After that the normal scammer tried to get me to use my friend as a middleman. Obviously doing the thing where someone will then copy my profile and try to get the gun back or whatever. Again i told him to f✿✿✿ right off.​

Provide Evidence:
    See screenshots below.​

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
  3. Citrus funk

Citrus funk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53338569
    Thanks for making this thread he is doing the same thing to me [​IMG]
  4. red.

red. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64347777
    Second this, he impersonated a reddit admin, which I wouldn't trust anyways! I mean why would a trader want to go through a middleman when it's a simple 1:1 trade?
  5. -¤lζ¤-Chrysalis

-¤lζ¤-Chrysalis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5118637
    Recently scammed my friend and I for a 350 dollar Knife. I have never seen the Account Copy s✿✿✿ before to such detail so I was caught completely off guard.