1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198147743431 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Razman, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Razman

Razman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41686614
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147743431

Victim profile: 76561198043638957

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me wanting to buy my CSGO knife, we agreed on a price and who was going to buy go first. I went first since he had much more +REP on steam and csgolounge. Also he was higher steam level and was a top tier donator on CSGOlounge, so he seemed more reputable than me. I was recording the whole thing like I always do when going first, I can upload and submit the footage if needed (about 40min of footage showing from start to end). So yeah, we went on skype, he shared his screen, I sent him the knife after about 15min of trying to make the trade as safe as possible, I checked everything. Finally we traded and he received the knife, he immideately cancelled the skype call, put his profile to private, blocked and deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've got 8 pictures of the chatlog, one of inventory, and two to prove that I did not receive anything in paypal. IF ANYTHING else is required, please let me know as I have several videos that could serve as proof too.
    :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Razman

Razman New User

Steam:
    Here's also a video proving it
  3. Pvt Orange B

Pvt Orange B New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41315983
    Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 12.53.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 12.54.28 PM.png While attempting to buy keys from him, I questioned him about this and he admitted to scamming you. This guy tried to justify it by saying you attempted to scam him first, when that clearly isn't the case from your screenshots.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Razman, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  5. Razman

Razman New User

Steam:
    What he said is a lot of bullshit. As my evidence clearly shows, he was the one who contacted me. He's just trying to find excuses ;) Thank you for taking your time to deal with him dude, very nice of you! :) Also thank you SIVARTZ for reviewing my case :)
  6. ijo$

ijo$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93738851
    gj kiddo, you cut out all the conversations we had earlier...

Remember them mate? When you tried to scam me, though so.

making so bs report lol
  7. Razman

Razman New User

Steam:
    The convo we had earlier? Now you're trying to find an excuse.. Mate, as you can clearly see the convo's in my attachments are 100% genuine. The first one proves that it was the first time we spoke.. Why would we introduce yourselves and talk like new otherwise? Wow nice arguement.

Here is the convo we just had now, you are so bullshit that you couldn't even counter my arguements ;)

Attached Files:

8. Razman

Razman New User

Steam:
    Dunno if posting another message actually bumps this but I've been waiting for 8 MONTHS now, and yes I get that you guys are busy but there's no reason for me to report this guy if he has already traded away everything he has to and ALT before and admin even cares about my post :/