1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198148046439 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ForceOfPain, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceOfPain

ForceOfPain Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64760307
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198148046439

Victim profile: 76561198089786342

What happened? Description:
    We Traded ,Im a marked scammer. Simple as that. we traded through a mutal friend. He recently decieved me , so id like to report him. Feel Free To add the mutal friend , He is on my side in this whole delema. He is "saiyan" In game, Steam link- http://steamcommunity.com/id/SaiyanKirby/

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 250665 These are The screenshots of my history showing that i gave the "mutal" friend my hat. After 5 minutes he traded with Nustra(The One who traded me)

He Is a screen shot of The "mutal" Friend's history he gave me showing he traded the same hat to Nustra , in exchange for the items , then giving them to me.(You could say he was the middle man because Nustra didnt want to get steam rep banned.)​

Attached Files:

2. Nustra

Nustra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93890355
    This blackmail thing has gone too far, first what happened to the items afterwords shouldn't be my problem also you threatened me to write a steam report if i did not give you my unusual for free http://imgur.com/share/i/I6EE0mD
  3. ForceOfPain

Steam:
    Im Not Blackmailing anything , i dont want the hat you owe me. you were being a a✿✿✿✿✿✿. The hat wasnt for free you traded with me through a mutal friend which makes you an accomplice. Either way you deserve a ban. I Didnt threaten you , i told you Im going to report you for decievieing me easy as that. I unfriended you. You can wait to make an appeal once you get banned or wait for one of them to add you.(hence they already did add you about the trade, and you lied to them saying we never traded yet we basically did.) stop trying to follow me around and s✿✿✿ let the admins do there job thats what the comment section here is for not for you to defend your self. Ive already been told this from admins because of me doing it for my self. You have to talk during an appeal.
  4. ForceOfPain

Steam:
    I never threatened you at all to so called "give me the unusual for free or ill report you" , you owed me a unusual and you took it as that. I was gonna report you either way for trading/being an accomplice to a trade with a scammer. Simple as that. I even said 100 times at the end of our conversation that "I Dont want the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hat anymore, keep it! Have a fun time with steam rep for trading with a scammer". Never did i say anything about threatening you to give the hat or ill report. Done talking to you nustra
  5. ForceOfPain

Steam:
    That link of a picture doesnt depicted anything at all towards me saying give the unusual or ill report you at all.
  6. ForceOfPain

Steam:
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No longer take reports against users that trade with scammers due to change in policy.
    Rejected
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.