1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198148838633 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by boom boom booom, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boom boom booom

boom boom booom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56307507
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198148838633

Victim profile: 76561198072880742

What happened? Description:
    Hello
    I just got scammed by a dude, I had a knife, (Karambit) crimson web FT.
    He would pay via paypal, he said he would send the money after I gave him the knife and then he took my knife and blocked me so I do not know what to do now, he has taken the knife and did not send the money. can you please help me and get back the knife?​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is my proof, u see my SS??

And he have block me on steam, i cant add him. It says Unable to add a friend. Please try again . When I try to add him as a friend ? If he says he does not have anything to do with me and this is besviset , he has blockat an unknown person , whom he has never spoken to ?

Here he say :
    Hey, i dont know why did you report me. I have never traded nor talked with you. And i dont even use skype, as i see on the screenshot this account has only one contact so you could just make it yourself and tell people i scammed you. I want to be proven innocent unless you give me more proof
    The Reaper 3, Today at 4:39 PM

Attached Files:

2. boom boom booom

boom boom booom New User

Steam:
  3. The Reaper 3

The Reaper 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94286452
    Please stop reporting me, i have never talked with you before. As i see on the screenshot you trade the items with an account that has a name the reaper but its just your alt account
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @boom boom booom , I need a picture of the original chat agreement between you and the accused.
  5. boom boom booom

boom boom booom New User

Steam:
    hmm, how can i find it when he has block me? maybe if he unblock me i can show u @SIVARTZ
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im sorry for your loss but without the chat agreement there is no way for SR to proceed with your report.
    Archiving due to lack of chat agreement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.