1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198149634169 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Corruption, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Corruption

Corruption New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55392483
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198149634169

Victim profile: 76561198054992240

What happened? Description:
    Apparently some guy was talking to my friend about buying both his unusuals. Here's how I got involved. The scammer said to my friend if he had a friend he trusted and referred to me. So basically I was somewhat a middleman thing for them he opened up group chat for me drp and "mr.scammer" so he said to drp give me the unusuals. so the unusuals were with me now and he talked to me and opened a groupchat refer to the screenshot attached in the evidence. he opened up another group chat with a fake drp. and by that time I already guessed that it was a scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    a screenshot of the fake group chat he opened up​

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Full steam chat needed.
    Here you have just an exchange of greetings.
    Also, provide your inventory history if the scam took place.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need full screenshots of all Steam chats you had with either/both accused. This includes the entire group chat, as well as any/all individual conversations you had with the accused.

In addition, we need the SteamRep block of the imposter.

If you have any screenshots of their profile with your friend's name, or their name history, provide that as well.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Corruption,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
    M'aiq likes this.