1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198150113472 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Complexity Spark, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Complexity Spark

Complexity Spark New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86208638
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198150113472

Victim profile: 76561198132683004

What happened? Description:
    I was doing a trade with a person and they wanted to use real money. I believe that I have been scammed because I never received the money from them ($135). The persons account is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150113472/ they made it look very deceiving and very realistic. I have taken pictures of all the messages between him and I along with the trade-offer, his inventory with my item in it and his profile. As of now they don't have my knife in their account anymore and it is up on csgolounge.com, the link for their account and the trade is http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198150113472 and a picture of the trade in the trade offers. I was blocked almost immediately after talking to the person when I was trying to message them/friend them again to get back in contact. I am attaching one photo to show the end of the conversation I had with the person and I have more, but the quality is somewhat poor along with the fact that I couldn't figure out how to combine them all into one picture/one column of all the pictures. Please let me know if there is a better way to do that so I can give you all the evidence I have taken. Thank you for your time.​

Provide Evidence:
    This pictures are very blurry I dont know how to improve the quality. Thanks View attachment 176721

Attached Files:

2. Complexity Spark

Steam:
    Slide10.jpg

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY KNIFE IN THE SCAMMERS BACKPACK FOR BAZAAR.TF!
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your trade history in a full screen Steam client browser. Unedited.
  4. Complexity Spark

Steam:
    How do i get a picture like that isn't that the same as the slide5 picture.
  5. Complexity Spark

Steam:
    This is a picture of the trade history when i traded the knife to the scammer.

Attached Files:

6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
  7. Origins

Origins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94923872
    Hello I am the "Scammer" of this man.
    I just got my account back and I want to say I am TERRIBLY sorry for everything that has happened here. I was just made aware of my "Pending Report" by a person on CSGO lounge whom I wanted to trade with.
    I came here puzzled and horrifyingly read the OPs statement.
    About a month ago, I clicked on a Phishing link which completely ruined my account. I had also lost access to the email for it and have been waiting for Steam to process my request to get my account back.
    I came here to say that it was NOT me that scammed you, Mr Spark. I hate scammers and always will. I am sorry that the attacker used my trustworthy account to steal your knife. But I can gladly say that I had NOTHING to do with any of this. Seeing these screenshots make me sick and I can't bear to think if the things he has stolen from nice people with this account.
  8. Origins

Origins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94923872
    I don't know what I can do to repay. But I am hoping you will forgive me, and that this can go unpassed. I do not want this report stinking up my SteamRep because of a hacker. Rep and trustworthyness is everything to me and I really don't want to see that get compromised.

Thanks for reading everyone,
    Origins.
  9. TitosBanditos

TitosBanditos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38715904
    OMG DUDE, you so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lame , I swear to God, if I would meet you on street, I would kick the s✿✿✿ out of you, ✿✿✿✿✿✿. Thats the lamest excuse ever, enjoy your ban!