1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198150218321 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Aletheia, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Aletheia

Aletheia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32244
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198150218321

Victim profile: 76561197960330216

What happened? Description:
    Added me and asked me to compete with his teammates in a tournament and then tried to scam via phising by making me download the curse voice client from cursevoice-beta.com.​

Provide Evidence:
    He added me and asked me to play in a tournament with him and his teammates. He then asked for my skype info (maybe to get my IP? Luckily, I was using a proxy) and proceeded to tell me to download the curse voice client from the fake website cursevoice-beta.com. I deleted him immediately from skype (thus no chatlogs/screenshots), but I at least have the steam chat.

In the time between 23:03 and 23:10 we chatted on skype, but he didn't tell me much apart from giving me the link and asking me if I had ESEA, where I was from and why we didn't use skype. I blacked out two messages that show my skype name and my real name. View attachment 233362 View attachment 233363
    After caught him he deleted me immediately.​

Attached Files:

2. u mirin brah?♛

u mirin brah?♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79251732
    I accidently fell for this , this afternoon , i hope there is any possible way to catch them =(