1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198150493901 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Relentless Gentleman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. doge - all in titan

doge - all in titan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95114086
    here is my inventory history
    from 1 oktober to 10 oktober ( last time i traded )

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Relentless Gentleman Thanks for your report, I'll mark this as ready for review since you have met the burden of proof. I would recommend keeping an eye on the thread, in case more evidence is later required. Due to conflicting evidence posted by both parties, an admin may (or may not) request additional information from you before deciding on a tag.

@doge - all in titan I need those screenshots re-taken, with the Steam URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. doge - all in titan

Steam:
    @lava
    there you go.

Attached Files:

4. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38630673
    Please show the overlapping trades of between 2nd october, Zarna and Rainpwnz. You can see on your side scrolling bar that, you're not showing something in between. The sidescrolling bar jumps too much. Please show the trades between Zarna and Rainpwns in one shot. I am SURE there is something there.

If you have nothing to hide, then you should be able to show the trades in one screen next to each other.
  5. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38630673
    @lava I added some notes above me, please read it and I'm sure you'll agree that there is something hidden in between the 2 screenshots.
  6. doge - all in titan

Steam:
    there you go

Attached Files:

7. Relentless Gentleman

Relentless Gentleman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30945827
    So is there going to be any sort of outcome on this situation or some sort of wrap up?
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Relentless Gentleman,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**