1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198151142435 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MoTiVeLLi // G^Griffey, Nov 22, 2014.

1. MoTiVeLLi // G^Griffey

MoTiVeLLi // G^Griffey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52772499
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198151142435

Victim profile: 76561198065810726

What happened? Description:
    Okay so this was my first time every trying to do something like this for a high value item but here's what happened.

I was looking for a knife to buy in CS:GO and I didn't have a ton of money to do it. In fact I had about $150 in my paypal and the knife I ended up wanting was a factory new gut knife fade which runs for about $100 bucks on market.

So instead of paying $100 I figured I could find someone on cs go lounge that wanted to sell one for real money and get it for like $80 instead.

So off I went and that's when I came across Nanny's profile and he added me and didn't still have the gut knife fade but he said that he was selling his other knives and wanted to get rid of them because he was cashing out.

You'll see what happened and I'm attaching screenshots of proof of everything but before I do here's basically what happened.

I thought I got an AMAZING deal on a knife and that the guy was being really cool and then I sent the money via paypal he refunded it because I sent it as goods and services and he said to gift it instead because he could get backcharges and then I did and he ended up scamming me out of $100 and blocking me on steam.

Here's what the deal was ...He had two knives a karambit slaughter and a bayonet slaughter and he said he wanted to get rid of the bayonet and basically I offered $100 cause that's all I wanted to pay and he said if you guess a number between 1 and 10 I'll give it to you.

I guessed 3 and he basically was "in shock" and said I got it right and that he was a man of his word so he would do the trade.

I got SUPER EXCITED because I thought I just got this amazing deal and made a new awesome friend in the community but I was obviously wrong. :-/

I post a screenshot picking up right after the above happened.

Now before I end this I want to say I know I messed up and the deal seemed to good to be true and I shouldn't have done it but on his steam profile he had TONS of people and social proof that he was trustworthy with real money so I just thought he was being really cool and I was so happy. Needless to say that wasn't the case and with that being said please forgive me for my stupidity in the following incident.

And his account was also in good standing so I trusted him. :-/

I'm never going to do this again though and am pretty upset with the entire situation cause it really sucks and I told my friend what happened and he told me to come here and report it ASAP so that's what I'm doing. Anyways I'm attaching the screenshots and PLEASE do whatever you need to do to make sure this guy doesn't do this to anyone ever again.

Thank you,

Gavin​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Nanny

Nanny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95438353
    Yeah not to mention the teamspeak you had me go in and try your bullshit I knew you were gonna back charge so I sent back your money left the teamspeak and removed you. Just because your little plan didn't work doesn't mean I am the one who should have the bad rep. Please get your ass out of my face and out of this community. Good bye.
  3. MoTiVeLLi // G^Griffey

MoTiVeLLi // G^Griffey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52772499
    Hey Nanny sorry that you're mad that I posted this but I don't even have teamspeak on my computer so that's a pathetic and blatant lie, and also backcharge? I originally sent the money as a gift/service because I was paying for a knife and I sent it at $102 because it said it had fees and that would cover it for you and then you refunded it to me and said you could get backcharged and I don't even know what that is because this is my first time trying this and then I sent it as a gift. (see the screenshot for that)

And then after that you blocked me ...if I was trying to scam or do anything I wouldn't have sent it as a gift and I wouldn't have been willing to go first would I? And also for anyone that's going to be reviewing this case he hasn't sent back my money yet.

If you would send back my $100 then I wouldn't be posting this so I'm posting a screenshot with the date and time to prove he still hasn't sent it back.

In the screenshot you can see I sent 102 as goods/services then he refunded and told me to send as gift so I sent $100 as gift and that's when he left and you can see the other screenshots for that.

Don't know why you did this Nanny and would still appreciate that you send me my money back ...I don't even want a knife or anything anymore would just appreciate you not to be messed up.

Thanks...

Attached Files: