1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198151784574 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by S1lenth4wK, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1lenth4wK

S1lenth4wK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80018971
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198151784574

Victim profile: 76561198120303670

What happened? Description:
    He added me to bid on a auction for his backpack, he told my he will give me "slots" and who has the most slots at the end of the auction will take back the items that we give to him to bid for the auction and we could take any items from his backpack, before i gave him my items , i asked him that if someone outbided me on the acution he will gave me my items back, and he told me "yes", one day after giving my items to him, he told me that someone outbided me on the auction, then i told him "give me my items back then" after that he told me "no refounds" and the he unfriend me.​

Provide Evidence:
    scam: I gave him my items for the auction.

scam2: I told him about my items and then he ignores and unfriend me.

scam3: His group​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @S1lenth4wK Do you have any screenshots of the accused's agreement to return your items if he didn't provide what you "bid" on?
  3. S1lenth4wK

S1lenth4wK New User

Steam:
    No, I don't, I didnt knew he was going to scam me, that's why I didnt toke any screenshot of it, but in the "scam2" picture i told him "you told me you will give me my items if i lose right?" and after that he told me "yea" and he provided me his group, there's where i assumed i "bid" on.
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @S1lenth4wK Can you provide your full inventory history, taken from within Steam from the day before the trade in question until today? If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. S1lenth4wK

S1lenth4wK New User

Steam:
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshot. Nobody can see your inventory history except you.
  7. S1lenth4wK

S1lenth4wK New User

Steam:
    Ok, like this?

Attached Files:

8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Needs to be uncropped.
  9. S1lenth4wK

S1lenth4wK New User

Steam:
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Don't edit it, don't pick out just the part you think is relevant to us omitting everything else. Provide pictures, of your full screen. You may need to re-take them.
  11. S1lenth4wK

S1lenth4wK New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the late, i forgotto answer the report. http://puu.sh/f1cLV/f99388e42d.jpg Like this? (sorry if i don't uderstand very well the english,i mean what you say, its not my native language)
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Yes, all of them like that. Please upload them to this report as attachments by clicking the Upload a File button.

[​IMG]
  13. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.