1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198151784574 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by destruction( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Dec 29, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198151784574

Victim profile: 76561198148331564

What happened? Description:
    1.im not the victim my friend modok strang is please do not close this just because im not the victim
    description
    he first asked modok if he wants to participate in an auction .after continues ly asking modok accepted and modok gave his entire backpack for the "auction" on his steam group
    steam group link:http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791436926440
    link of auction page he deleted that
    later modok asked me for 2 keys i asked y i checked modoks steam rep backpack and everything it was fine except 1 thing his backpack was empty of all the tradable items i asked him if he was phished he aid no he didnt say anything for few mins afterwards he told me about the scam i gave modok the 2 keys he returned it today 29th 2014 december
    .After that i opened a chat with him i asked him can i enter as he already scammed modok so i asked if he started the raffle he said yes i asked when will it end he told soon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    he said to modok the raffle will end on 29th!
    so little time= 7 days this guy should be ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed i swear
    random stuff that came u when i was writing this http://steamcommunity.com/groups/auctiontf2/discussions/0/620700960588291221/?tscn=1419863550
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    later i opened a ticket on steam support even modok did.
    on 29th i asked modok did the raffle end modok said that guy had blocked modok i was really really angry this guy did everything legit like the auction and stuff but running from an raffle u messed up.
    i can provide the proof you need i have it all​

Provide Evidence:
    i cant download all the rpoof sory go to thsi link http://modokstrang.imgur.com/all/

Attached Files:

• ;).png
      ;).png
      File size:
      280.2 KB
      Views:
  2. wow somthing just came up accepts he scams wow.jpg
  3. Kool Krazy Killer

Kool Krazy Killer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77475779
    That entire inventory raffle had my stuff in it. He gave it to another guy a friend or something.
  4. in this account http://steamcommunity.com/id/0125482055
    steam rep at this point is just lazy as f✿✿✿ (jus kidding) i know yu guys have a lot of reports and stuff still this guy is on a mega spree :D im going to report him to FoG now cause steam rep isnt doing anything
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @destruction( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), in order to proceed with your report we need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items. As we do have some requirements, here's what you need to do.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Also, please ask the victim to make a reply on this thread, saying that he supports the report and that all accusations are true.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Despite no answer from the victim, I think there's enough for an admin to analyse. Evidence provided.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. oh sorry for not replying for so long as i had been travelling all around the world :3 lel just joking i came back from my home town.what about his alt accounts??
  8. modok_strang

modok_strang New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94032918
    here is my trade history with him Capture 8.JPG