1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198152314576 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sup², Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78269715
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198152314576

Victim profile: 76561198116805159

What happened? Description:
    Traded keys for real money, I trusted in for the payement transaction method (as gift) but well yea.. he just chargeback one week later & now all my money is gone saying that the paypal account used to pay me has been "compromised" or something.

He was opening cases & needed keys for it, he went first on payment.
    He bought me 36e of keys then asked for more (and since I saw his inventory with no more cases I believe he really opened the cases) so I made another trade for 60e.

So yea I don't really know what to say more, or show.
    Here's all the proof I can have (last chat messages, trade history & paypal)

I really suggest not to trade with this guy.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Pataclocked

Pataclocked New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32453869
  3. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24027172
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Make your reports that will help.
  5. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    Worst thing is that PayPal makes it that unbelievable easy to chargeback your money. But I guess that's how they get paid...
  6. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    I was going to ask you same, if we're a lot of different people to complains about the same paypal account we may win this.
    I didn't accepted to refund and now my paypal is blocked (NICE !), but idk if we can show steam trade as evidence... propably not.

Anyway I'll add each of you scammed by the same guy on steam so we can find a way with paypal to tell them they're f✿✿✿✿✿✿ blocking the wrong people.
  7. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    Are you seriously blocked on PayPal? o_O Mine seems to be working fine..
  8. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    Well they suspended my account and are asking "more information" about transaction I made with this scammer..
    They asked me to proove my address / name / id card, I sent them every goddamn official document I can have, they asked me to validate my credit card (wich I already did) but I did again, and now they still answer me with "we needs more information"
    Ye ye ye.. I'll go use bitcoin & direct bank transfert now.
  9. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    Haha. I've done the same things. Just give them this steamrep link, as I've did. We need to show PayPal that we are innocent.
  10. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    To be honnest I don't really think they'll care about us and we'll just loose our money.
    I explained in the "more information" cases of the chargeback page (idk the english name for that) that steam trade has been done and I also gave the link to this thread.
    I also said that they just have to look at his paypal account and count how much transaction has been done then cancelled, if paypal still don't do anything for us when they see one of their user doing tons of transaction & cancelling all of them then I don't know what to say.
    Who the hell can really fake so much transaction without paypal understanding what's really happening.
  11. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    Yeah. PayPal should really see what's been going on. Dayman has probably chargebacked a dusin of differnet transactions.
  12. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    Now they say Transaction cancellation is over.. and paypal do not answer me.
    I'm gonna be crazy.
  13. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
  14. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    Yes but for my part I only have proof of address (done) they asked me by mail for my ID card wich I also sent.
    But still the address proof is "Under Treatment" (don't know why) and I'm still waiting for my bank account to update information to know the numbers to link my credit card. (wich we'll only be possible tomorrow or more..)

I don't have as much asked things as you have. (just address proof & credit card)
    But I can see now on my paypal transaction that I sent back the money to jane collins (well, paypal did it for me :) thanks)
  15. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    What do you mean by this? Have you got your money back? :/
  16. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    No no it was a sarcasm, paypal refunded the scammer with my money.
  17. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
  18. Sup²

Sup² New User

Steam:
    But they did same for you ?
    I mean for me, I had -96euro on my paypal but transaction was "suspended", now the transaction is "terminated" (the refund for the scammer) and I was just forced to refund...
    And still blocked.. so yea thanks PAYPAL ! -_-
  19. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    At first the payment status was ''Held''. Now it says ''Complited'' and my PayPal-balance is -$113.83
  20. ♛ sunD

♛ sunD New User

Steam:
    With evidence like a steamrep-thread like this, I cant see PayPal keeping it like this, they have to realize that we have given him the actual keys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.