1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198153825618 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by |NC| Isaac, Oct 16, 2014.

1. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36104238
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198153825618

Victim profile: 76561198032474205

What happened? Description:
    I had a Butterfly Knife that I was looking to sell for money on PayPal. I found a person by the name of @Hermione, http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198152433805. The person said that they wanted to use a middleman from Steamrep and invited what I believe to be an alternate account which was portraying a middleman by the name of Bacon. I sent the knife I was trading to the so called middleman and right when the trade was over I was removed and blocked by the buyer and the fake middleman.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:
    I have very bad spelling I used goolge.
  3. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process your report, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history from within Steam, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

We also need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

SR block of perpetrator, for searchability purposes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:
    Do I have to confirm that that is my account to as well because I unboxed that with my smurf account

Attached Files:

6. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Not unless that account reports you for scamming the knife.

We still need screenshots of your PayPal. Ninja'd! Also, do you happen to have any additional screenshots of your conversation with the accused(s)? We can't accept evidence uploaded to 3rd-party websites, which unfortunately includes your video, but if you have the original recording you may be able to extract screenshots from that.
  8. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:
    sorry I'm very new at this

Attached Files:

9. |NC| Isaac

|NC| Isaac New User

Steam:
    There?

Attached Files: