1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198153864894 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WolfNinja2, Sep 29, 2014.

1. WolfNinja2

WolfNinja2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40815023
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198153864894

Victim profile: 76561198041895774

What happened? Description:
    THIS IS A LONG AND HEARTLESS SCAM.

Me and my little team were playing matchmaking, we had one open slot due to a friend of our's going to bed early that night. This one guy was playing with us that was very good and we had one spectator. I got a friend invite from a "Diddly" about halfway through the game and was told by the random to add him. I added him and he offered to pay our ESEA fee's because he saw potential in us. It all seems so goddamn stupid now, but we were excited and stupid. We thought it was awesome someone thought we were good enough to help us out. WE WERE DEAD WRONG. About 4 days go by and we haven't talked to "Diddly". One day he messages me back and tells me he has met n0thing through a pro 1.6 player named lythic. He said n0thing would support us and send us gear to help advertise, but he needed to see we were commited. So he wanted our items. Everyone on my team gave something. Mostly me though, I gave him over 300$ worth of items and he has sold them all now. Finally I decided I needed to end our suspicions today and contacted n0thing directly. N0thing doesn't know "Diddly" and says he isn't supporting anyone. This was over a week or-so so I only have evidence of after I got suspicious. I;ll give what I can and hopefully I have enough evidence, this f✿✿✿ needs a goddamn ban. I also know he's doing it to others because he gets knives all the time and says they are in support of us. It's heartbreaking. So, goddamn, heartbreaking. He also recently changed his name to KappaDie whatever the f✿✿✿...​

Provide Evidence:
    1-3 = trades with him.
    4-5 = teamspeak chat abut n0thing and lythic.
    6-10 = steamchat about many things.

I hope this is enough.​

Attached Files:

2. WolfNinja2

WolfNinja2 New User

Steam:
    UPDATE : He has now "refunded" and gotten back in his inventory most of our items, he has no idea this report is here and is keeping the facade of helping us.
  3. WolfNinja2

WolfNinja2 New User

Steam:
    Why the f✿✿✿ isn't this being taken care of?
    FLOZ likes this.
  4. Diddly

Diddly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96799583
    Ok so what is going on? I wouldnt see this little post? Well im here and I want to know what the fuss is?
  5. Diddly

Diddly New User

Steam:
    But sir for accusing me... enjoy this little song ...

On the house :D <3
  6. WolfNinja2

WolfNinja2 New User

Steam:
    Where are the steamrep administration when ya need em'? This is so obvious, he's even rubbing it in my face for all of you to see. =_=
  7. Z Train24

Z Train24 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81946568
    After Wolf got fed up and blocked this guy, he came to me to try and get Wolf (matt's) other knife. Here is our whole conversation as of now

Attached Files:

8. Diddly

Diddly New User

Steam:
    Are you faking me right now? Guys look im intrigued that you are all scams but I mean come on... Thats not even my name xD
  9. z3us

z3us New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32437991
    Yea, This guy scammed me too. Promised to help 'trade up' and took my best skins, then promptly blocked me. Pretty disappointing that douche bags like this prey on those just getting into CSGO lounge. f✿✿✿ you dude.
  10. AReallyGoodNoob

AReallyGoodNoob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44458036
    This guy Diddly is the worst but still it was stupid to trust him. You could atleast first check his friendlist if he was friend with N0thing or the other guy. Asking his friends for "Fake rep" on his Steam. And I guess he asked for rep on CSGOlounge too. Sry to say this but Diddly it says you had that name when you said it's not your name.
  11. CopyWritten

CopyWritten New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8632196
    He is still doing this scam on pugs. Poor new guys keep falling for it but it's their own fault. He traded his friend skins to convince people on the server he was legit. He begged the server for rep because he was trying to become a moderator or reddit. He left the server when I posted this thread.
  12. FLOZ

FLOZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65039537
    I just got scammed by this guy, long story short he told me that he would trade up and give me back more and even my friend took a risk for me and traded with that guy and got his stuff back but when I traded with him he blocked me. I have all the proofs! Just read the chat and you guys will understand the whole story. I have also my trade history picture.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      91.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      101.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      95.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      106.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      137.8 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      119.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      126.1 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      120.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      120 KB
      Views:
    • 10.PNG
      10.PNG
      File size:
      118.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      119.8 KB
      Views:
    • 12.PNG
      12.PNG
      File size:
      123.4 KB
      Views:
    • 13.PNG
      13.PNG
      File size:
      117 KB
      Views:
    • 14.PNG
      14.PNG
      File size:
      115.8 KB
      Views:
    • 15.PNG
      15.PNG
      File size:
      111.7 KB
      Views:
  13. FLOZ

FLOZ New User

Steam:
    here is the rest

Attached Files:

14. FLOZ

FLOZ New User

Steam:
    His profile names

Attached Files:

15. Diddly

Diddly New User

Steam:
  16. FLOZ

FLOZ New User

Steam:
  17. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @WolfNinja2 I need full screen pictures of the trade histories that you listed here. Unedited or cropped. The need to be in a full screen Steam client browser. I need to see at least one trade from the previous days trades.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  18. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    You guys need to file your own reports on the accused. Posting evidence here will not add offences on him.
  19. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  20. Diddly

Diddly New User

Steam:
    You do know that this is all pointless right?.... Hey moderator by the way. You guys traded me in your own risk and your own choice. I didnt scam you... I simply told you something and you believed it. Maybe you should know that this IS the internet so